If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the Adobe affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the Adobe affiliate program.
How to start making money with the Adobe affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does Adobe do?
Adobe is a US-based software company that provides its customers with content and application creation, delivery, and optimization services. The video, design, photo, and UI/UX apps developed by this company are quite famous at the global level such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, and many more. The company has released a new feature of Creative Cloud to let individuals, students and teachers, and businesses start their creative journeys. It is an all-in-one account to enjoy all apps released by Adobe.
Adobe Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The Adobe affiliate program allows the affiliate marketers to promote Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Adobe Stock. For promoting Creative Cloud and Document Cloud, you can earn a commission of 85% of the first month payment made by the referral. If he purchases a yearly subscription, then you will receive 8.33% commission. In terms of promoting Adobe Stock, you can earn a commission of $72 for bringing each new monthly subscription. For a yearly subscription, the commission rate is 8.33%. The cookie duration under this affiliate program is 30 days.
Adobe Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
Adobe takes the services of Tradedoubler, a digital marketing company, to run its affiliate program. You can join this affiliate program from all across the world through Tradedoubler. The affiliates are get paid by the company on a monthly basis via two payment options including payoneer and direct bank transfer. You should choose your preferred payment method carefully based on your account details.
Adobe Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the Adobe affiliate program:
Adobe is one of the most famous software at the global level. It provides outstanding digital solutions to the individuals, students, teachers, and businesses. Here are some of the important reasons to join the affiliate program run by this company: –
- Adobe offers a vast monetization opportunity to its affiliates having a sound commission structure
- It provides its affiliates with ready-to-use banners, ads, and links
- It offers regular bonuses and offers to the affiliates to boost their morale
- Real-time information to enhance your affiliate marketing efforts
Reasons to avoid the Adobe affiliate program and work with alternatives:
The Adobe affiliate program has all the perks that an affiliate marketer desires to be in an affiliate program except a competitively short cookie duration. The company should increase the cookie duration to give more time to the referrals to make a buying decision. Many affiliates lose their commission due to this short cookie duration.
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉