If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the Ally Invest affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the Ally Invest affiliate program.
How to start making money with the Ally Invest affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does Ally Invest do?
Ally Invest is a US-based foreign exchange company founded in December 2005. The company is known for offering different self-directed and managed investment products to a wide range of investors. It allows you to invest your money the way you want. You get two important options while using this online investment platform including self-directed trading, and Robo portfolios. The company does not take any commission on trading US stocks, ETFs, and options. You can start building your Robo portfolio with as low capital as $100.
Ally Invest Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
There are not too many investment companies that offers commission-free stock, ETF, and option trading to its clients. The Ally Invest affiliate program offers a commission ranging between $25 and $50 to its affiliates on bringing each lead. The cookie duration under this affiliate program is 45 days.
Ally Invest Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
The Ally Invest affiliate program is operated through the Commission Junction network. It provides commission tracking, reporting, and processing services to the affiliates on behalf of Ally. You should expect monthly payments from the company based on the commission earned by you in the previous month. The available payment methods are check, bank transfer, and Payoneer.
Ally Invest Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the Ally Invest affiliate program:
Ally Invest is a renowned company operating from the US in the world of financial investments. Joining the affiliate program of such a reputed company comes with utmost benefits including: –
- A healthy commission of $25-$50 per sale
- A useful cookie duration
- The company provides marketing information and resources to its affiliates
- Commission tracking and reporting through a third-party vendor
Reasons to avoid the Ally Invest affiliate program and work with alternatives:
The Ally Invest affiliate program has all perks that a standard affiliate program should have. However, there are some areas where improvements are required: –
- The company does not operate in various countries
- No PayPal withdrawal option
- No affiliate information page on its official website
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉