If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the Amrita Aromatherapy affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the Amrita Aromatherapy affiliate program.
How to start making money with the Amrita Aromatherapy affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does Amrita Aromatherapy do?
Amrita Aromatherapy was founded in 1989 as an essential oil manufacturing company. The company is known for its highly pure and holistic oils. The purity provides this company a competitive edge over other suppliers of the same products. At the moment, Amrita is selling various essential oils including Single Notes, Organic Single Notes, Synergy Blends, and Sample Packs. Along with these oils, it also sells various Skin Care and Body Care products made up of essential oils. The company promises quick and efficient healing after using its clinically tested products.
Amrita Aromatherapy Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The Amrita Aromatherapy affiliate program offers a commission rate of 10% on each qualified sale made through an affiliate link. The cookie duration under this affiliate program is 30 days that is better than the 21 days offered by Well.ca. This affiliate program runs on the ShareASale affiliate marketing network.
Amrita Aromatherapy Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
As the Amrita Aromatherapy affiliate program runs on ShareASale, you should expect commission to be paid to you via physical check, direct deposit, and/or Payoneer. The availability of Payoneer allows you to join this affiliate program from all across the world as long as you have US-based audience.
Amrita Aromatherapy Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the Amrita Aromatherapy affiliate program:
The Amrita Aromatherapy affiliate program can be joined through ShareASale. It is absolutely free to join this program. However, you have to submit a W9 form to get paid. The company provides data feed of its products to its marketing partners to make it easier for them to promote those products. Here are some of the reasons to join this affiliate program: –
- A highly competitive commission rate
- The company provides graphics and support to its affiliates
- Third-party commission tracking and reporting
Reasons to avoid the Amrita Aromatherapy affiliate program and work with alternatives:
The Amrita Aromatherapy affiliate program is more suitable for US affiliates. It is hard for affiliates outside the US to receive payments as they have to submit a W9 form. Here are some of the reasons to avoid this affiliate program and work with alternatives: –
- The affiliates have to make a lot of sales to make noticeable profits
- The company only sells its products in the US
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉