If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the Apoterra Skincare affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the Apoterra Skincare affiliate program.
How to start making money with the Apoterra Skincare affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does Apoterra Skincare do?
Apoterra Skincare has a brand identity of clean, natural, and ecofriendly skincare. If you are suffering from skin breakouts, enlarged skin pores, uneven skin tone, skin dehydration, skin irritation, and any other skin-related concern, then Apoterra Skincare is a one-stop-shop for you. You must be wondering why you should trust this brand. Here are some of the reasons in this regard: –
- Guaranteed fresh products for optimal results
- Organic traceable ingredients
- Clean and herbalist founded
You can simply participate in a quiz to know what is wrong with your skin and which products are most suitable for your skin while shopping here.
Apoterra Skincare Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The Apoterra Skincare affiliate program offers a handy commission of 8% on each sale made by you through your affiliate link. The company provides its affiliates with a cookie window of 14 days. The company takes the services of Rakuten Marketing, an affiliate marketing network, to run its affiliate program. If you are a member of this network, then you can easily join this program in free.
Apoterra Skincare Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
Apoterra Skincare really cares about the health and betterment of your skin. It also takes care of its affiliates by sending them their hard-earned commission on a timely basis. The company pays its affiliates via PayPal on a monthly basis. If you have a verified PayPal account, and you have earned a commission of $50 or more in a particular month, then you will receive it in your PayPal account within the first week of the next month.
Apoterra Skincare Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the Apoterra Skincare affiliate program:
Apoterra Skincare is working on a mission of solving almost every skin issue faced by its customers in a natural way. The company sells eco-friendly, clean, and effective skincare products. To become an affiliate of a company that sells products made up of natural ingredients is more advantageous for you. Here are some of the reasons to join this affiliate program: –
- The commission offered by the company is best in the skin care industry
- Apoterra Skincare is known for its eco-friendly and cruelty-free products
- The products sold by the company have a huge reputation and trust among the customers
- You can join this program from all across the world
Reasons to avoid the Apoterra Skincare affiliate program and work with alternatives:
The Apoterra Skincare affiliate program has some competitively lagging points that you must consider before joining it. I don’t think these points make it an avoidable program but you must keep them in mind. Here are some of them: –
- Lack of payment options diversity
- A competitively short cookie duration
- Lack of effective affiliate support team
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉