If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the Awin affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the Awin affiliate program.
How to start making money with the Awin affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does Awin do?
Awin is an advertising company targeting emerging businesses, startups, entrepreneurs, and accelerators to try affiliate marketing. It is really an outstanding platform to help businesses get exposure, sales, and traffic. Its services are designed for publishers and advertisers in several categories.
Awin Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The Awin affiliate program encourages affiliate marketers, online influencers, and bloggers to refer their fellows who want to monetize their sites. When your referral will receive its first payment, you will get a reward of $30 from Awin. The cookie duration for a referral link is 30 days under this program.
Awin Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
The Awin affiliate program pays commission to its affiliates in their bank accounts through ACH twice a month based on their preferences. They can either be paid on 1st of a month or 15th of a month. The minimum threshold for a payout is $20. It is a worldwide affiliate marketing program. The company is currently having more than 250,000 affiliates from all across the world.
Awin Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the Awin affiliate program:
Awin is an extremely useful affiliate marketing network for those who are new to the world of promoting products and services, and earning commissions. Here are some of the reasons to join the Awin affiliate program: –
- It is an easy-to-use program.
- It is easy to see results based on its outstanding analytical tools.
- It provides excellent customer support to the affiliates.
Reasons to avoid the Awin affiliate program and work with alternatives:
The beginners in the field of affiliate marketing should be known of the drawbacks associated with an affiliate program or network. Here are some of the reasons you should avoid Awin and look for alternatives: –
- The signing up process is a hassle.
- The affiliates are required to make a security deposit to start their journey.
- The chances of making huge profits are not too bright.
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉