If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the Ayrex affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the Ayrex affiliate program.
How to start making money with the Ayrex affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does Ayrex do?
Ayrex is a trusted broker that provides a trusted binary options trading platform to people from all across the world. There are over 230000 active traders on this platform and thousands are joining it every month. It is knowing for its fastest trade execution speed. The deposit and withdrawal processing speed is also quite substantial. In terms of trading forex options, it is one of the best available platforms.
Ayrex Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The Ayrex affiliate program is known for its huge commission rate. Ayrex pays a competitive commission of 55% on each sale bring by its affiliates. The cookie length for a referral link is unlimited under this program.
Ayrex Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
Ayrex processes weekly payments under its affiliate program. The affiliates are get paid via FasaPay. The company has an in-house tracking software for calculating commissions and keeping its affiliates updated. The minimum payout is $5 under this program.
Ayrex Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the Ayrex affiliate program:
It is important for any financial influencer, marketer, and blogger to target the right companies in terms of earning commission through their affiliate programs. The Ayrex affiliate program has some important benefits that make it a superior option to join in this regard. Here are some of the main reasons to join the Ayrex affiliate program: –
- Weekly payouts without hold
- Great customer loyalty
- Competitive commission of 55%
- High conversion rate
- Attractive bonuses
- Personal support manager
Reasons to avoid the Ayrex affiliate program and work with alternatives:
As Ayrex has a lot of positivity in terms of its affiliate program, it does not mean you should ignore the negative side. Here are some of the reasons to avoid the Ayrex affiliate program and work with alternatives: –
- Ayrex has limited trading instruments as compared to its competitors
- The broker has no regulatory support
- Extensive withdrawal processing speed
- Less payment options as compared to competitors
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉