If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the California Wine Club affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the California Wine Club affiliate program.
How to start making money with the California Wine Club affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does California Wine Club do?
California Wine Club is in business since 1991. The company works on a mission to help local wineries get connected with the true wine enthusiasts. In the past 30 years, the company has helped thousands of artisan wineries to find potential buyers for their handcrafted wine bottles. The wines listed on the website of the company have gone through extensive checking in terms of their quality and making procedures. The company officials visit local wineries, meet families who make handcrafted wines, and then list their products. You will find better taste than the wine you purchase from here.
California Wine Club Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The California Wine Club affiliate program offers a commission of 15% on each sale referred by you. Remember, people purchase handcrafted, special wine bottles at huge rates from this website based on their purity. So, you can make substantial money from referring even a single customer. The cookie duration under this affiliate program is 90 days. Is not it huge?
California Wine Club Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
The California Wine Club affiliate program runs on ShareASale, an affiliate marketing network. So, you may expect monthly payments in your bank account, Payoneer account, or wire transfer from this program. The company targets the US affiliates in this program. For them, the payment option of physical check is also available via FedEx of Postal Service.
California Wine Club Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the California Wine Club affiliate program:
The California Wine Club affiliate program is not as famous as many other programs in the food niche. However, the company is solving an important problem of finding pure wine. The program offers some important advantages that should be availed by the new and experienced food bloggers, influencers, and promoters such as: –
- A competitive commission rate based on the EPC
- A huge cookie duration
Reasons to avoid the California Wine Club affiliate program and work with alternatives:
The California Wine Club affiliate program is a good but not the best. There are some important drawbacks associated with this affiliate program that are worth considering before joining it. Here are some of them: –
- The website of California Wine Club does not have any affiliate-related page
- No affiliate support services
- Lack of affiliate resources
- It is hard to find customers that would buy wine at huge prices based on its purity
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉