If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the CARE affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the CARE affiliate program.
How to start making money with the CARE affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does CARE do?
CARE International is an international confederation of 14 members. The aim of the organization is to fight against poverty in over 104 developing countries where people are finding it tough to get food. It is one of the world’s leading humanitarian organizations doing some important noble tasks such as emergency response, advocacy, women and girls rights and empowerment, food and nutrition security, climate change advocacy, and advocacy against violence. In 2020, CARE implemented at least 1349 poverty-fight development and humanitarian aid projects in 104 countries.
CARE Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
CARE needs huge amount of donations in order to strive for ending poverty. That is why it has developed an affiliate marketing program to gather as much donations as possible. Under the CARE affiliate program, you can earn a commission of 6.4% in each donation referred by you. The cookie duration for each affiliated link is 30 days under this program.
CARE Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
The CARE affiliate program is run by FlexOffers, a third-party affiliate marketing network. The affiliates are get paid on a monthly basis. However, the commission earned in a month are paid 60 days later. For example, your earned commission in March will be paid to you in the first week of June. You are get paid either via bank transfer, wire transfer, check, or PayPal.
CARE Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the CARE affiliate program:
The CARE affiliate program is a useful program to generate profits through urging people to donate for one of the leading nonprofit organizations. Here are some of the important reasons to join this program: –
- Transparent, real-time commission reporting and tracking
- On-time payments
- Good affiliate help services
Reasons to avoid the CARE affiliate program and work with alternatives:
In terms of operations, the CARE affiliate program is a good one and runs through a renowned affiliate network. However, it has some drawbacks that are needed to considered by any affiliate who intends to join it such as: –
- Comparatively low commission rate
- Smaller cookie duration as compared to other programs in this niche
- Selective marketing
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉