If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the Click Funnels affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the Click Funnels affiliate program.
How to start making money with the Click Funnels affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does Click Funnels do?
Click Funnels is a renowned online platform used by entrepreneurs to get their products and messages out to the whole world. It allows its clients to create exciting sales funnels that convert their visitors into leads and customers. There are over 102k users of Click Funnels who have already grabbed around $14 billion. I will not be wrong to say that Click Funnels provides its clients with an easiest way to reach as many customers as possible.
Click Funnels Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The Click Funnels affiliate program allows affiliate marketers and online influencers to earn money through spreading words about the company. The company pays its affiliates a commission of up to 40% on each new subscription referred by them to the platform. For beginners, the commission rate is 20%. It increases over time as you bring more and more subscriptions to the platform. The cookie duration under this affiliate program is 30 days.
Click Funnels Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
As a Click Funnels affiliate, you have to make at least $100 to process a withdrawal. The company pays its affiliates twice a month either on the 1st of 15th of a month. There are two payment methods available to receive your earned commission including PayPal and check. You can join this affiliate program from all across the world. Along with attracting Click Funnels subscribers, you can also promote some books sold by the company including DotCom Secrets, Expert Secrets, and Traffic Secrets.
Click Funnels Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the Click Funnels affiliate program:
Clicks Funnels is a highly popular online platform among internet entrepreneurs. The company has an amazing affiliate program that can help you earn a lot of money by monetizing your YouTube traffic. Here are some of the important reasons to join this affiliate program: –
- The Click Funnels affiliates can earn up to 40% recurring commission on each new subscription brought by them
- The company pays commission on referred book sales as well
- The company provides its affiliates with affiliate marketing resources and support
- The affiliates can attain additional benefits on providing excellent services to the company
Reasons to avoid the Click Funnels affiliate program and work with alternatives:
The Click Funnels affiliate program is a good opportunity for you if you have a healthy YouTube traffic. However, there are some negative aspects of this program that you should consider before joining it, such as: –
- The cookie duration under this affiliate program is competitively low
- The minimum threshold is competitively high
- You cannot withdraw your earned commission directly to your local bank account
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉