If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the Edvisors affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the Edvisors affiliate program.
How to start making money with the Edvisors affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does Edvisors do?
Edvisors is a perfect solution for the students who are looking for student loans. The company provides various services in this regard including loan comparison, plan for college, students loans, and credit cards. Edvisors provides its services in three important categories including private student loans, refinance student loans, and scholarships. Moreover, the students can compare colleges as well by using Edvisors’ search bar. Last but not least, Edvisors has been helping students for the last 20 years and it has been featured in various renowned news outlets including Yahoo, CNBC, and many more.
Edvisors Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The Edvisors affiliate program runs on the company’s own affiliate network. The company pays its affiliate a generous commission based on the pay per acquisition model. The commission rate varies based on the offer promoted by you. However, you should expect a substantial commission on each lead generated by you. The cookie duration under this affiliate program is 30 days.
Edvisors Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
Edvisors is a highly reputed company in the field of student loans. On average, you can earn a commission of $25 from each qualified lead brought by you to the company. The company pays its affiliates on a monthly basis via different payments options including PayPal, bank transfer, and direct deposit.
Edvisors Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the Edvisors affiliate program:
The Edvisors affiliate program is running for a long time. There are thousands of affiliate marketers associated with this program. They have earned a huge amount of money under this program. Here are some of the reasons to join the Edvisors affiliate program: –
- The company has a dedicated affiliate manager that solves affiliates’ concerns
- It provides real-time commission tracking and reporting
- The company provides site optimization consultation
- The affiliates get marketing resources such as banners, ads, and links
- Co-branding options
Reasons to avoid the Edvisors affiliate program and work with alternatives:
The Edvisors affiliate program is a useful one if you have a strong student loan audience on your blog or website. You will find hundreds of promotional offers on this platform. There are some minor issues faced by the affiliates while working for this company that make this program less competitive such as: –
- Less commission on some offers as compared to the competitors
- Less payment options as compared to other programs
- Less upfront information related to the program
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉