If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the Fine Art America affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the Fine Art America affiliate program.
How to start making money with the Fine Art America affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does Fine Art America do?
Fine Art America is one of the largest online art marketplaces. It is also known as a print-on-demand technology company. The company works on the principle of allowing artists and photographers to list their art creations and images on the platform and the potential buyers purchase them from here. There are plenty of shopping options available on this site including wall arts, greeting cards, home décor, and many more.
Fine Art America Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
Under the Fine Art America affiliate program, the affiliates and art influencers may earn a handy commission of up to 8% per sale with a cookie duration of 30 days. You are recommended to learn how to highlight your affiliate links to boost your earning potential while working as an affiliate for Fine Art America.
Fine Art America Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
Fine Art America pays its affiliate through PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, then you should not join this affiliate program. The countries where PayPal works can join the Fine Art America affiliate program.
Fine Art America Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the Fine Art America affiliate program:
Fine Art America is a huge marketplace in terms of selling artistic products to the millions of people across the world. Its affiliate program is a huge opportunity for art affiliate marketers and influencers based on the following reasons: –
- Fine Art America is a renowned art seller with a huge diversity in terms of products
- It offers a competitive commission rate per sale
- It has a huge potential to bring in handy passive income
Reasons to avoid the Fine Art America affiliate program and work with alternatives:
The Fine Art Affiliate program has some drawbacks as compared to other such programs in the art niche such as: –
- The company is facing some complaints from its customers and some rating issues, too
- Hard for beginners to get a handy start
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉