If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the Guardline affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the Guardline affiliate program.
How to start making money with the Guardline affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does Guardline do?
Guardline works on the philosophy of guarding your world. It is the most trusted wireless driveway alarm in the US. The best feature of Guardline is its easy to use and installing technology. There is no need for Wifi connections and contracts to make it workable. You can install and expand it pretty quickly based on your requirements. There are two products available on the official website of Guardline including Wireless Driveway Alarm and Long Range Driveway Alarm. These alarms are durable, reliable, and secure.
Guardline Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The Guardline affiliate program targets bloggers, website owners, and influencers in the field of home security. The program runs on the FlexOffers network. The company pays a commission of 25% on each sale generated through an affiliate link. The cookie duration under this affiliate program is 30 days.
Guardline Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
As the Guardline affiliate program runs on FlexOffers, you get various options to get paid on a monthly basis. You can withdraw your earned commission either through bank transfer, wire transfer, check, or Paypal. PayPal is the most suitable way to get your money instantly in a convenient manner. From there, you can transfer your funds to your bank account or use them wherever you want.
Guardline Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the Guardline affiliate program:
The Guardline products are highly suitable for securing your homes and properties against trespassers and anyone unauthorized. The Guardline affiliate program offers a superb opportunity to the affiliate marketers to monetize their blogs and web pages. Here are some of the important reasons to join this affiliate program: –
- Guardline is the number one wireless alarm in the US
- The commission rate is highly competitive
- Standard cookie duration
Reasons to avoid the Guardline affiliate program and work with alternatives:
The Guardline affiliate program is one of the best affiliate programs in the home security niche as far as its cookie duration and commission rate are concerned. However, there are some areas where the company needs to make improvements to make its affiliate program more competitive such as: –
- The company should add an affiliate page to its official website
- It should add its program to other affiliate networks such as ShareASale and Commission Junction
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉