If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the Guitar Center affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the Guitar Center affiliate program.
How to start making money with the Guitar Center affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does Guitar Center do?
Guitar Center is a US-based music retailer having a mega chain. The company has around 300 outlets in the US that makes it one of the largest music retailers in this country. People can buy all sort of music instruments, accessories, and equipment from here. Guitar Center has built strong relations with renowned music brands to sell their products at the most competitive rates. Moreover, the customers can see new products added to the website on a regular basis.
Guitar Center Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The Guitar Center affiliate program offers a commission of 6% on each sale generated through an affiliate link. The price of the products sold by the company range between $5 and $50000. Along with a handy commission rate, you get a cookie duration of 14 days while working for this company as an affiliate marketer.
Guitar Center Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
Guitar Center only accepts affiliates from the US as it pays its affiliates via a physical check sent to your address at the end of each month. The minimum payout offered by Guitar Center under this affiliate program is $25. The payments are made only in the US Dollar (USD). The company calculates commission earned by you in real-time and sends you a check at the end of each month.
Guitar Center Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the Guitar Center affiliate program:
Guitar Center is one of the largest music retailers in the US. The company sells a vast range of music instruments, equipment, and accessories. Some of the products has a price tag of up to $50000. Here are some of the important reasons to join this affiliate program: –
- The Guitar Center affiliate program offers a competitive commission
- The company provides all sort of affiliate marketing resources to its marketing partners
- Some products sold by the company have a huge worth
Reasons to avoid the Guitar Center affiliate program and work with alternatives:
The Guitar Center affiliate program is an exceptional opportunity to earn passive income if you are based in the US and know how to do affiliate marketing. However, there are some reasons that make this program less competitive as compared to its competitors such as: –
- The program is only feasible for the US affiliates
- The cookie duration is competitively low
- Lack of payment method diversity
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉