If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the Hippo affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the Hippo affiliate program.
How to start making money with the Hippo affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does Hippo do?
Hippo is a homeowner insurance service provider based in the US. It allows its clients to save 25% on purchasing an insurance plan and get an instant quote within 60 seconds. The insurance policies of Hippo cover almost everything that matters in a home such as computers, appliances, electronic devices, home upgradation, house cleaners, water backup, service line coverage, and many more. Hippo provides something more than just a home insurance. It actually provides home wellness opportunity to the clients. It makes you home safe and secure all the time.
Hippo Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The Hippo affiliate program offers a fixed commission of $25 on each lead brought by an affiliate. The cookie duration under this affiliate program is 90 days. It is quite easy and convenient to join this affiliate program as it operates on the ShareASale network. You can join this affiliate program now in free.
Hippo Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
As the Hippo affiliate program is operated on ShareASale, you should expect monthly payments from the company based on the commission earned by you in a month. The payment methods available to withdraw your commission are bank transfer, direct deposit, and Payoneer. You can choose a method based on your preferences.
Hippo Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the Hippo affiliate program:
Hippo is one of the best insurance companies in the home security and wellness niche. Its policies allow the homeowners to live a peaceful life without any risks of losing their home appliances and amenities due to the accidents. Here are some of the reasons to join this affiliate program: –
- The affiliates get real-time commission tracking and reporting services
- The company provides affiliate marketing resources to its marketing partners
- It takes care of its affiliate as good as possible
Reasons to avoid the Hippo affiliate program and work with alternatives:
The Hippo affiliate program has some negativities associated with it that are needed to be considered by every affiliate marketer before joining it. Here are some of those drawbacks that you must consider before joining the Hippo affiliate program: –
- The EPC for this program is very low. You have to make a lot of sales to get substantial profits
- You cannot solely rely on this affiliate program
- No available information about the program on the official website of the company
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉