If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the Houzz affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the Houzz affiliate program.
How to start making money with the Houzz affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does Houzz do?
Houzz is an online platform where people can find home improvement professionals and products at the most affordable rates. The company was started with just one home improvement project. Now, it has reached the heights that were not imagined at that time. There are millions of home improvement professionals listed on this site that are ready to serve you in terms making your home a dream one. The targeted customers of the company are people looking for home improvement products and professionals.
Houzz Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The Houzz affiliate program works on the ShareASale network. The company offers a commission of 5% on each order made through an affiliate link. There are more than 9 million home improvement products available on Houzz. The cookie duration under this affiliate program is 30 days. Along with commission, the company also provides bonuses to the well-performing affiliate marketers.
Houzz Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
If you have the abilities to influence people through your content and get sales through email marketing, then the Houzz affiliate program is a huge opportunity for you to make money. The company pays its affiliates on a monthly basis through different payment methods including Payoneer, Bank Transfer, and Check. If you are based in the US, then you can use the check option as it is the most convenient way to receive your hard-earned money.
Houzz Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the Houzz affiliate program:
Houzz is one of the largest online markets in the field of interior designing, home décor, and home improvement. The company offers millions of products and professionals to a wide range of customers. Here are some of the important reasons to join this affiliate program: –
- A competitive commission of 5%
- Affiliate resources in the form of creative links, banners, information, and ads
- The cookie duration is highly competitive
Reasons to avoid the Houzz affiliate program and work with alternatives:
The Houzz affiliate program is a famous one having thousands of affiliates working for it. It is hard for the new affiliates to get an impactful start by joining this affiliate program. Here are some of the reasons to avoid this affiliate program and work with alternatives: –
- The affiliates have to run targeted marketing campaigns
- The company does not provide up-to-mark affiliate support services
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉