If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the Joybird affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the Joybird affiliate program.
How to start making money with the Joybird affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does Joybird do?
Joybird is an ideal online platform for the people who are looking for modern and mid-century furniture styles. Along with furniture, the company also offers home décor products to the customers to fill any space. Moreover, the company present customizations to the customers as well. The designing services and shipping of the products are absolutely free of cost. The company also offers a 90-day return policy to the customers with a lifetime warranty of the products.
Joybird Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The Joybird affiliate program is available on the Flexoffers network. You can easily promote the products offered by the company to your Pinterest audience to generate immediate sales. The company pays a handy commission of 15% on each sale generated through an affiliate link. The cookie duration under this affiliate program is 60 days. It means you get enough time to let your audience make a purchasing decision.
Joybird Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
Joybird is running a comprehensive affiliate program to provide its affiliates with maximum benefits. The company pays its affiliates on a monthly basis via different payment options including PayPal, check, wire transfer, and bank transfer. You can start withdrawing your funds after making a couple of sales to reach a minimum payout threshold. Last but not least, you can join this program from any country where PayPal works.
Joybird Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the Joybird affiliate program:
Joybird is a huge online store that sells a range of home décor and designing products. You get a lot of products to promote while working for this company as an affiliate marketer. Here are some of the important reasons to join this affiliate program: –
- The commission rate is huge
- The cookie duration is competitively strong
- The affiliates can promote the products via Pinterest
- On-time payments via a preferred payment method
Reasons to avoid the Joybird affiliate program and work with alternatives:
Where there are lots of reasons to join the Joybird affiliate program, there are also some reasons to avoid this affiliate program and work with the alternatives. Let’s discuss some of them: –
- The affiliates do not get direct support from the company
- No affiliate dedicated page on the official site of the company
- Payment delays on some occasions
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉