If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the Ketogeek affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the Ketogeek affiliate program.
How to start making money with the Ketogeek affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does Ketogeek do?
Ketogeek is a California-based business that works on a mission to spread awareness about health, food, and nutrition in the country. The company produces exceptional science-based keto products to help keto people adapt a healthy lifestyle. The Energy Pods sold by Ketogeek are backed by research, experimentation, and proven benefits. The company also sells ghee, apparels, and merchandise items to the keto consumers.
Ketogeek Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The Ketogeek affiliate program offers a commission of 10% on each sale generated through an affiliate link or coupon code. The cookie duration under this affiliate program is 60 days. You can join this affiliate program quite easily by visiting the official website of the company. You only need to fill a simple form with the necessary information and start working as a Ketogeek affiliate.
Ketogeek Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
You can join the Ketogeek affiliate program from all across the world as long as you have your own keto blog or a well-established social media channel. The company pays its affiliates on a monthly basis via different payment options including bank transfer, international wire transfer, and other electronic payment methods such as PayPal.
Ketogeek Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the Ketogeek affiliate program:
Ketogeek has a prominent position in the world of ketogenic foods. The company provides its customers with the best products in the keto niche. Here are some of the important reasons to join this affiliate program: –
- The affiliates can earn a commission of 10% on each sale generated through their affiliate link or coupon code
- The cookie duration under this affiliate program is competitively strong
- The company allows its affiliates to run social media campaigns
- It is a well-established affiliate program in which you can promote a diverse range of products
Reasons to avoid the Ketogeek affiliate program and work with alternatives:
As an affiliate marketer, you should research about the drawbacks associated with an affiliate program before joining it to stay away from wastage of time and efforts. Here are some of the important reasons to avoid the Ketogeek affiliate program and work with alternatives: –
- The commission rate offered by the company is competitively low
- The affiliates have to run highly targeted campaigns to make money as a Ketogeek affiliate
- The communication gaps exist in this affiliate program
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉