If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the LeadsGate affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the LeadsGate affiliate program.
How to start making money with the LeadsGate affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does LeadsGate do?
LeadsGate is a leading company in the field of lead generation and digital marketing. The targeted customers of the company are the companies and individuals who want to improve their online business through digital marketing. In the US marketplace, LeadsGate is one of the best payday loan affiliate programs. The company provides 24/7 support to the advertisers and marketers working with it. As a client and affiliate marketer, you will find the best offers on LeadsGate.
LeadsGate Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The LeadsGate affiliate program is working successfully in the US payday loan niche. The company offers a huge commission of up to $220 per qualified lead brought by its affiliates. The company uses its own in-house software to track commission earned by its affiliates. The cookie duration offered by the company in this affiliate program is 90 days.
LeadsGate Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
The LeadsGate affiliate program has a huge reputation in the field of payday loan. The company pays its on-time every month. The minimum payout threshold under this affiliate program is $100. You can withdraw your funds when they reach the minimum payout threshold via different payment options including WebMoney, PayPal, wire transfer, EPESE, and ePayments.
LeadsGate Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the LeadsGate affiliate program:
LeadsGate has built a strong reputation for itself in the payday loan niche. There are hundreds of affiliate marketers working for this company and making huge passive income. Here are some of the best features of this affiliate program that every new and experienced affiliate marketer should consider before joining this program: –
- The commission per lead is highly competitive ($220 per lead)
- The cookie duration is highly convincing
- The affiliate support provided by the company is satisfactory
- LeadsGate is a genuine marketing service provider in the field of loan
Reasons to avoid the LeadsGate affiliate program and work with alternatives:
LeadsGate does not have any drawbacks or backlashes that make it an avoidable affiliate program. However, there are some areas where improvements are needed to be made such as: –
- The minimum payout threshold should be reduced to $50
- The program should take third-party services for commission tracking and reporting to resolve transparency issues
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉