If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the Leather Head Sports affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the Leather Head Sports affiliate program.
How to start making money with the Leather Head Sports affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does Leather Head Sports do?
Leather Head Sports is an online platform that offers handmade leather balls to the sports enthusiasts. The company also manufactures custom balls for special occasions. You can purchase fine handmade leather balls for various sports from here including baseball, football, basketball, medicine ball, rugby, and soccer. The company also provides football repair services to its customers. You can also purchase gifts, apparels, and accessories from Leather Head Sports. Last but not least, the balls made by the company can be used for both play and display.
Leather Head Sports Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The Leather Head Sports affiliate program is an excellent opportunity for you to make real money. The company offers a competitive commission of 10% on each sale brought by its affiliates through their affiliate links. The cookie duration under this affiliate program is 60 days. The average order size on Leather Head Sports is around $150. It means you can make around $15 from each sale generated through your affiliate link. You can access this program via ShareASale.
Leather Head Sports Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
The Leather Head Sports affiliate program runs on ShareASale, an affiliate marketing network. You can access this program from all across the world as long as you can generate sales in the US. The company pays its affiliates via their preferred payment method among payoneer, bank transfer, and direct deposit. You will surely get paid on time by the company as it is quite serious about this affiliate program.
Leather Head Sports Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the Leather Head Sports affiliate program:
You must be wondering why you should join the Leather Head Sports affiliate program when there are many other alternatives available to you. In this part of the review, you will know some of the important reasons to join this affiliate program including: –
- Leather Head Sprots is a hire aspiring brand of sports goods
- The White House, Upper Deck, and Shinola are its regular customers
- The commission rate offered by the company in this affiliate program is highly competitive
- The program has a high conversion rate
- The cookie duration is more than standard
- The company provides its affiliates with design services in terms of making creative banner ads
Reasons to avoid the Leather Head Sports affiliate program and work with alternatives:
The Leather Head Sports affiliate program has all the perks that you need in an affiliate program. However, there are some areas where improvements are required such as: –
- No information about the affiliate program on the official website of the company
- Affiliates find it tough to reach the company when they face an issue
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉