If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the Lego affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the Lego affiliate program.
How to start making money with the Lego affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does Lego do?
Are you looking for providing your kids a creative playing experience? If yes, then Lego has tons of products on offer for your kids to boost their potential. The company was founded back in 1932 by Ole Kristiansen with the idea of providing kids with playing materials. Now, the company is selling its products to the customers from more than 40 countries. You can get toys and playing products in almost every possible theme such as architecture, batman, frozen, power functions, city, classic, and many more.
Lego Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The Lego affiliate program runs on the Rakuten Advertising network. You can join this program by simply filling a form and getting approval by the company. The company pays its affiliates a commission of 3% on each sale generated through their affiliate links. The cookie duration under this affiliate program is 7 days that is competitively low.
Lego Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
The first and foremost thing is that you can join the Lego affiliate program from all across the world. You can attract customers from more than 40 countries as Lego ships its products at the international level. As the program runs on Rakuten Advertising, you get different payout options to choose from such as check and PayPal. PayPal is the recommended payout option for you as it works in almost every country across the world except a few.
Lego Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the Lego affiliate program:
You must be wondering why you should join the Lego affiliate program when there are many other affiliate programs available to you in the toys niche. I will tell you some of the important reasons in this regard including: –
- You get accurate and real-time commission tracking and reporting by the Rakuten network on behalf of Lego
- The affiliates are always provided with special promotions, deals, and newsletters to attain splendid benefits
- They can join this program quite easily without paying even a single penny
Reasons to avoid the Lego affiliate program and work with alternatives:
The Lego affiliate program has some outstanding perks for affiliate marketers to join it. However, there are some areas where other programs are providing more benefits to their affiliates. In this part of the article, I will discuss the reasons to avoid the Lego affiliate program and work with alternatives: –
- The first reason is that Lego offers a competitively lower commission rate
- The cookie duration is also competitively low
- No free shipping on products worth less than $35
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉