If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the Lemonade affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the Lemonade affiliate program.
How to start making money with the Lemonade affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does Lemonade do?
Lemonade is renowned insurance provider offering various plans and policies such as renters, homeowners, car, pet health, API, Policy 2.0, and term life. It is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Lemonade works opposite to the traditional insurance industry. It treats your money as its own money. It offers simple and transparent insurance services. It is known for taking flat fee, paying claims quickly, and giving back what’s left. That is why people are joining this company after leaving some of the famous traditional insurance companies such as Allstate, State Farm, Liberty Mutual, and many more.
Lemonade Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The Lemonade affiliate program has a bigger purpose than just giving commission to the affiliate marketer. This bigger purpose is to create a real social impact. The program runs on the Awin network. The company pays a fixed commission of $25.5 per sale generated by an affiliate marketer on its behalf. The cookie duration under this affiliate program is one month.
Lemonade Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
You can join Lemonade affiliate program from all across the world. The company processes payment on a global level in 10 different currencies. You can get paid either on the 1st or 15th of a month. The available payment methods in this affiliate program are SEPA, BACS, ACH, domestic payments, payoneer and international wire transfer.
Lemonade Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the Lemonade affiliate program:
Lemonade is working in a way that is mutually beneficial to create a real social impact. It is working opposite to what traditional insurance companies do. There are huge benefits associated with joining this affiliate program as compared to its competitors including: –
- The insurance products and services offered by the company are loved by the consumers
- The company provides real-time commission tracking
- The company provides kickass creatives to its affiliates
- The user signup process offered by the company is seamless
- Industry best commission rate
Reasons to avoid the Lemonade affiliate program and work with alternatives:
The Lemonade affiliate program does not have any as such drawback or negative aspect that makes it less competitive. It is state-of-the-art affiliate program in the insurance niche. You must join this affiliate program without any hesitation whatsoever. I have been working for this program for a long time, and I never found an issue with it that is worth mentioning here.
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉