If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the Leprestore affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the Leprestore affiliate program.
How to start making money with the Leprestore affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does Leprestore do?
Leprestore is a renowned in-game boosting service provider working in the gaming industry since 2013. The company has already served over a 100000 customers in the past eight years. The number of customers looking for boosting services for world’s famous online fames such as Shadowlands, Burning Crusade, FFXIV, New World, COD: Warzone, Vanilla, and Destiny 2 is increasing rapidly. So, you have a huge chance to earn money through promoting Leprestore’s services.
Leprestore Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
Leprestore offers a handy commission of 15% on each sale conducted through the affiliated links. The cookie duration for each affiliate link is 90 days under this program. The company uses ShareASale network to run its affiliate program.
Leprestore Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
The Leprestore affiliate program is only for the US affiliate marketers. The affiliates are paid 20th of each month for the revenue generated by them in the previous month. They can receive their commission in the form of physical check, direct deposit, or in their Payoneer account.
Leprestore Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the Leprestore affiliate program:
The Leprestore affiliate program offers some of the outstanding benefits to the affiliates including: –
- A competitive commission rate in the IGaming industry.
- A competitive cookie duration.
- On-time payments.
- Satisfactory Affiliate Support
- Diversity in terms of games to be promoted
Reasons to avoid the Leprestore affiliate program and work with alternatives:
It is important to discuss the cons of an affiliate program while recommending it especially to the newbies in the field of affiliate marketing. Here are some of the drawbacks associated with the Leprestore affiliate program: –
- The affiliates need to be highly knowledgeable about the game they promote.
- An affiliate can only earn $9 for a single sale that is quite low.
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉