If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the LiveChat affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the LiveChat affiliate program.
How to start making money with the LiveChat affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does LiveChat do?
LiveChat provides its customers with the tools to help them improve their customer services experience. It is actually a software that offers live chat, help desk, and analytics options. It has been used by the customers since 2002. Online businesses have to rely on live chat to provide a better customer experience and improve sales. The philosophy behind LiveChat is to keep customers delightful and enhance sales. This software can be connected to hundreds of applications that people use on a daily basis.
LiveChat Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The LiveChat affiliate program offers a recurring commission of 20% to its affiliates for bringing each new customer. You will get paid 20% of each payment made by your referral while using this software. The cookie duration offered by LiveChat to its affiliates is 120 days. Moreover, the company provides 24/7 support to its marketing partners to solve their issues on time.
LiveChat Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
The LiveChat affiliate program is known for instant payments. You can withdraw your funds immediately whenever you want. The company pays its affiliates via PayPal. It means you can work for this company from anywhere across the world if you can receive payments via PayPal. The joining process is quite simple as you only have to provide the company with your name, email, and create a password for yourself.
LiveChat Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the LiveChat affiliate program:
The LiveChat affiliate program is all about spreading the words about the products and services offered by LiveChat. The company provides it affiliates with all necessary resources to ensure their success. Here are some of the important reasons to join this affiliate program: –
- LiveChat provides its affiliates with customized offers, promotional materials, open API, and as easy withdrawal process.
- It is one of the biggest affiliate marketing programs in the SaaS niche.
- A huge recurring commission rate and healthy cookie duration
- Lifetime commission
Reasons to avoid the LiveChat affiliate program and work with alternatives:
The LiveChat affiliate program offers all necessary perks that an affiliate marketer needs. However, there are some reasons that could make this program avoidable as compared to its competitors including: –
- Only a single withdrawal method
- The affiliates are required to run highly targeted campaigns to get success
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉