If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the MailerLite affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the MailerLite affiliate program.
How to start making money with the MailerLite affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does MailerLite do?
MailerLite allows its customers to create, grow, optimize, automate, and conquer email marketing in the most convenient and efficient manner. The company offers advanced tools to the companies to boost their email marketing potential. By using the MailerLite platform, a company can easily create dynamic emails, grow its audience, optimize its content, automate its workflows, and sell its products. The company has already served more than 1.3 million global customers and the number is rising over time.
MailerLite Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The MailerLite affiliate program offers a recurring commission rate of 30% to its affiliates on bringing each lead. The commission is lifetime under this program that means you will get your share as long as your referral stays on this platform. The cookie duration under this affiliate program is 30 days that is competitively low.
MailerLite Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
The MailerLite affiliate program only processes payments via PayPal. The affiliates are get paid within the 45 days of claiming a commission. The minimum payout threshold under this affiliate program is $50. It is a default threshold in the affiliate marketing industry. You must have an active, verified PayPal account in order to get paid by MailerLite.
MailerLite Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the MailerLite affiliate program:
If you are looking to earn passive income by monetizing your blog, website, or social media page, then MailerLite is an excellent program to target. The company has its own in-house affiliate marketing software that provides tracking and reporting of commission to the affiliates. There are some important reasons to join this affiliate program including: –
- Lifetime commission
- The company provides promotional assets to its affiliates
- Dedicated partner support
- Custom affiliate dashboard
Reasons to avoid the MailerLite affiliate program and work with alternatives:
The MailerLite affiliate program is one of the affiliate marketing platforms that does not have any significant drawbacks. As long as you have an active blog or website with a lot of followers, you can start making passive income by promoting MailerLite’s services. MailerLite should take one step to make its affiliate program more attractive; It should increase the cookie duration.
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉