If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the MaxBounty affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the MaxBounty affiliate program.
How to start making money with the MaxBounty affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does MaxBounty do?
MaxBounty is an affiliate marketing platform that accepts both affiliates and publishers. The company offers tailor-made solutions to the advertisers to help them achieve their marketing goals. By using MaxBounty, the publishers can increase sales, get new leads, get more app installs, and other promotions. Norton, Alibaba, Apple, Microsoft, GoDaddy, and many more huge names are the partners of MaxBounty. As a MaxBounty affiliate, you get a lot of offers to promote and earn commission on each sale generated through your affiliate link.
MaxBounty Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The MaxBounty affiliate program is a perfect platform to earn money by running cost-per-action campaigns through your Instagram pages and accounts. You will see hundreds of marketing offers made by the MaxBounty advertisers on this platform. You can choose the ones that suits you the best based on your audience. The commission models that you will get in these offers could be CPA, CPS, CPL, and CPI. You can easily get registered to the platform by filling an online form.
MaxBounty Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
MaxBounty pays its affiliates on a weekly basis based on the commission earned by them in the past week. You can join this platform from all across the world and choose the campaigns that matches your Instagram account or page niche. The company offers various payment options to its affiliates including check, e-check, payoneer, wire transfer, and direct deposit. The Instagram influencers surely love this affiliate marketing program.
MaxBounty Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the MaxBounty affiliate program:
There are literally hundreds of reasons to join the MaxBounty affiliate program. However, you will read some of the most important reasons in this part of the review. So, here they are: –
- You can choose from over 2000 active marketing campaigns
- The commission tracking and reporting dashboard is highly attractive
- You will be paid on a weekly basis via your preferred payment method
- You will get a committed affiliate manager
- You can earn bonuses based on your performance
- It is an international program that accepts affiliates from all across the world
Reasons to avoid the MaxBounty affiliate program and work with alternatives:
MaxBounty is running a legit business. However, there are some negative reviews you will see on the internet about it. They could be from the competitors to hurt the reputation of the company. Another drawback associated with the MaxBounty affiliate program is its lengthy joining process. Moreover, a small mistake can result in the closing of your account. So, you have to be careful while working for this company.
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉