If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the North Skull affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the North Skull affiliate program.
How to start making money with the North Skull affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does North Skull do?
North Skull is a London-based brand of jewelry for both men and women. The brand was founded back in 2009 with a mission to design and create contemporary pieces of jewelry for men that suit their modern attire. Based on this philosophy, the brand has created innovative and high-class jewelry items throughout these years. The company utilizes the best materials from semi-precious to precious range to create its products. The metallic detailing on the jewelry items produced by North Skull London is quite famous among modern men and women.
North Skull Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The North Skull affiliate program targets different kinds of affiliates including voucher affiliates, content affiliates, and other affiliates. For all other affiliates except voucher and content affiliates, the company offers a commission of 5% on each new customer and 1% on existing customers. For voucher affiliates, the commission rate is 3% on new customers, and 1% on existing customers. Last but not least, the content affiliates get 6% commission for bringing a new customer and 2% for an existing customer. The cookie duration is 30 days under this program.
North Skull Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
The North Skull affiliate program runs on the Awin affiliate marketing network. The affiliates are paid either once or twice a month based on the commission earned by them. There are different payment methods available to the affiliates including SEPA (Single Euro Payment Area), bank transfer (GBP), ACH (USD), wire transfer, and domestic payments in different currencies. You can choose the best method that better suits you.
North Skull Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the North Skull affiliate program:
North Skull London is an experienced jewelry brand known for its splendid designs. The company offers various jewelry items for both men and women including earrings, necklaces, rings, anklets, and many more. Joining the North Skull affiliate program is highly beneficial for affiliate marketers as: –
- The affiliates get a lot of options to make money
- The program is run by a highly transparent affiliate network
- The affiliates are paid on-time twice a month
- The company offers diverse products to its valuable customers
Reasons to avoid the North Skull affiliate program and work with alternatives:
The North Skull affiliate program is one of the best programs available in the category of precious metals. However, there are some drawbacks associated with this program that are needed to be considered by both new and experienced affiliate marketers such as: –
- The commission rate is low as compared to the competitors
- Some affiliates faced payment issues
- The cookie length is smaller as compared to the competitors
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉