If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the Nvidia affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the Nvidia affiliate program.
How to start making money with the Nvidia affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does Nvidia do?
Nvidia is a US-based multinational technology company that is known as the investor of GPU (graphics processing unit). The device is used in PCs laptops, workstations, and mobile phones to create interactive graphics. At the moment, the company is providing its products in various categories including gaming & entertainment, laptops & workstations, cloud & data center, networking, Embedded Systems, and GPUs. It is one of the leading companies in the world of computing technologies.
Nvidia Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The Nvidia affiliate program needs promoters and advertisers to boost the sale of its products. In exchange of promotions, the company pays a commission of 5% to its marketing partners for selling each product. To give you an idea, the cost of a NVIDIA GPU is around $1000. It means you can earn $50 for selling each GPU. The cookie duration under this affiliate program is 45 days.
Nvidia Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
The Nvidia affiliate program runs on the Rakuten Advertising affiliate marketing network. There are various payment methods available to the affiliates to receive their hard-earned commission including bank transfer, PayPal, direct deposit, and check. The affiliates are paid on a monthly basis, however, their commission is cycled on a weekly basis.
Nvidia Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the Nvidia affiliate program:
The gaming industry is at a booming stage and its future is as bright as the sun. Nvidia is playing an important role in the gaming industry as it manufactures the GPUs and gaming laptops. So, becoming an affiliate to such a huge and important company provides you an opportunity to earn substantial profits. Here are some of the main reasons to join this program: –
- A huge range of products to be promoted and advertised
- The company invests in R&D to develop new and more useful products
- The market has a huge demand for Nvidia products
- PayPal payouts
Reasons to avoid the Nvidia affiliate program and work with alternatives:
Nvidia is undoubtedly a leading company in the field of computing and gaming. However, its affiliate program has some barriers for new entrants that are needed to be considered by the affiliates before joining it: –
- The commission rate is not competitive
- The company does not provide direct affiliate support
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉