If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the PushCrew affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the PushCrew affiliate program.
How to start making money with the PushCrew affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does PushCrew do?
PushCrew allows its clients to run automated marketing campaigns to drive more traffic as compared to using newsletters and email marketing tools. The PushCrew clients can send millions of push notifications by using this software. They can reach potential customers quite easily and instantly. According to the recent statistics, the push notification service generates 4 times more revenue as compared to an email marketing campaign.
PushCrew Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The PushCrew affiliate program allows creative agencies, digital marketers, and analytical experts to earn commission on referring customers to the platform. The company pays a commission of 30% on the first purchase made by your referral. The cookie duration under this affiliate program is unknown.
PushCrew Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
PushCrew give utmost value to its marketing partner. It considers their success its own success. The company has a dedicated affiliate support team that solves every issue faced by the affiliates. The company pays its affiliates on a monthly basis via their preferred payment method.
PushCrew Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the PushCrew affiliate program:
PushCrew is a highly reputed company in the world of push notifications. Here are some of the important reasons to become a marketing partner of this company: –
- The company values its affiliates
- The company pays a handy commission on each referred sale
- The company has a dedicated affiliate manager
Reasons to avoid the PushCrew affiliate program and work with alternatives:
There are some important reasons that you must consider before joining this affiliate program to save your time and efforts, such as: –
- The cookie duration under this affiliate program is unknown
- The chances of earning huge profits are only rare
- The company does not provide its affiliates with enough resources
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉