If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the SEMrush affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the SEMrush affiliate program.
How to start making money with the SEMrush affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does SEMrush do?
SEMrush is a SaaS platform that offers various search engine optimization (SEO) services to the individuals and businesses looking to grow their online presence. It has been used by a wide range of internet marketing professionals to get effective results. According to the company officials, SEMrush has been tried by more than 7 million users as of now. Even, Fortune 500 companies use this software in terms of keyword research and getting online ranking data. The software provides its users with SEO solutions for Google and Bing.
SEMrush Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The SEMrush affiliate program runs on the Impact Radius network. As a SEMrush affiliate, you can earn commission in three important ways. The first one is a commission $200 for bringing a paid subscription to the platform through an affiliate link. The second one is a commission of $10 for bringing each new lead. The last one is a commission of $0.01 on bringing each new signup. The cookie duration offered by SEMrush to its affiliates is 120 days.
SEMrush Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
SEMrush offers amazing services to the online businesses to rank higher on the search engines by targeting the right keywords. The company pays its affiliates twice a month, on the 10th and 25th of each month. There are two payment methods offered by SEMrush to its affiliates including PayPal and Wire Transfer. You can choose the one that suits you the best. The minimum payout under this affiliate program is $50 for either method.
SEMrush Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the SEMrush affiliate program:
There are not many SaaS or SEO platforms that offer a commission of $200 on bringing a paid lead. If you can make 20-30 referrals a month, then you do not have to do anything else in your life. Here are some of the reasons to join the SEMrush affiliate program: –
- The company offers award-winning tools to the internet marketers to run their campaigns effectively and efficiently
- A huge commission of $200
- 120-day cookie duration
- The company provides its affiliates with creative promotional materials
- SEMrush is used by 1 out of 4 Fortune 500 companies
- The company has a dedicated affiliate management team
Reasons to avoid the SEMrush affiliate program and work with alternatives:
The SEMrush affiliate program is the best affiliate program in the category of SEO affiliate programs. You will not find superior benefits in any other program in this niche as compared to the SEMrush affiliate program. I would highly recommend you to work for this platform as a marketing partner whether you are a new or an experienced SEO affiliate marketer.
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉