If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the Sephora affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the Sephora affiliate program.
How to start making money with the Sephora affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does Sephora do?
Sephora is a France-based multinational retailer of beauty and personal care products. The company sells products under the brand label of Sephora Collection and features around 340 other brands in the cosmetics, fragrance, skincare, nail color, beauty tools, and other relevant niches. The official website of the company is well-designed having an attractive user-interface. The content on the website is available in different national and regional languages.
Sephora Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The Sephora affiliate program is available on the Rakuten Marketing network. You can join the program by simply filling an online form. The company pays its affiliates a commission of 5% on each sale generated through their affiliate links. The cookie duration under this affiliate program is 30 days.
Sephora Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
You can join the Sephora affiliate program from all across the world as long as you have a verified PayPal account. The company pays its affiliates on a monthly basis via PayPal. The Rakuten Marketing network provides Sephora affiliates with the commission tracking, reporting, and processing services in a transparent and real-time manner.
Sephora Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the Sephora affiliate program:
Sephora is known for offering its affiliates a diverse collection of beauty products. There are over 340 brands and more than 13000 products listed on this website. Here are some of the important reasons to join this affiliate program: –
- The Sephora affiliate program is simple yet effective
- The company sells a diverse collection of beauty products
- The company offers free shipping on $50+ orders
- The company shares product sneak peeks and promotions via newsletter
- It provides its affiliates with exclusive banners and links
- The affiliates can enjoy special offers and additional bonuses
Reasons to avoid the Sephora affiliate program and work with alternatives:
I have not found any reason to avoid the Sephora affiliate program and work with alternatives. It is certainly the best affiliate program in the beauty and makeup niche. However, I have a couple of suggestions in terms of making this program more useful including: –
- The company should add more payment methods
- The company should pay variable commission based on the price of the products
- The recurring commission model should be added
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉