If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the Slendertone affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the Slendertone affiliate program.
How to start making money with the Slendertone affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does Slendertone do?
Slendertone is a renowned company that used the EMS (Electrical Muscle Simulation) technology to penetrate and stimulate the core muscles in the body of users. It promises firm, strengthened, and toned muscles within 4 weeks of Slendertone use. The company is currently selling various products including Connect Abs, Evolve Abs, Bottom Toner, Gel Pads, and Full Body. The company is trusted by millions of people from all across the world as its products are backed by utmost research and experimentation.
Slendertone Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The Slendertone affiliate program is available on various affiliate marketing networks including Awin, FlexOffers, and viglink. The commission rate under this affiliate program is 8% on each qualified sale made an affiliate. The cookie duration under this affiliate program is 45 days that is competitively best among all other programs in this niche.
Slendertone Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
The Slendertone affiliate program targets content creators, affiliate marketers, and social media influencers from the Europe and America. The company pays commission to its affiliate through various payment methods on a regular basis including PayPal, Payoneer, Direct Deposit, Check, and bank Transfer. You can choose the method that suits you based on your locality.
Slendertone Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the Slendertone affiliate program:
Slendertone is a highly trusted company that helps people live a better life. Muscle issues are quite common and people want to get rid of them. As an affiliate marketer, it is your job to convince them to use Slendertone’s products. Here are some of the benefits associated with the Slendertone affiliate program: –
- Competitive commission rate
- Competitive cookie duration
- Diverse affiliate networks
- Diverse payment methods
Reasons to avoid the Slendertone affiliate program and work with alternatives:
I have not found any noticeable drawbacks or reasons to avoid this affiliate program. It is competitively outstanding affiliate program in the electronics niche. However, the company should improve the affiliate landing page by adding more specific information about how the program works.
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉