If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the Stonewall Kitchen affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the Stonewall Kitchen affiliate program.
How to start making money with the Stonewall Kitchen affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does Stonewall Kitchen do?
Stonewall Kitchen takes food as a passion rather than taking it as a business. The company has been proudly operating as a specialty food producer in the US for a long time. Each product offered by the company is made up of high-quality ingredients. It selects high-quality verietals to sell to the customers. The jams produced by Stonewall Kitchen contain pure cane sugar. As a Stonewall Kitchen customer, you will surely enjoy unique flavors and premium packaging.
Stonewall Kitchen Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The Stonewall Kitchen affiliate program offers a baseline commission of 8% on each sale generated through an affiliate link. The company has partnered with Rakuten Advertising to run this affiliate program. The cookie duration offered by the company to its affiliates in this affiliate program is 15 days.
Stonewall Kitchen Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
You can join the Stonewall Kitchen affiliate program by signing up for a free publisher account on Rakuten Advertising. The company pays its affiliates automatically based on their preferred payment method. You can receive your earned commission on a monthly basis via bank transfer, PayPal, or check.
Stonewall Kitchen Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the Stonewall Kitchen affiliate program:
Stonewall Kitchen has a huge reputation in the field of packaged food in the US. As of now, the company runs both national and international business operations. Here are some of the important reasons to join this affiliate program: –
- The Stonewall Kitchen affiliates enjoy a competitive baseline commission, special offers, and regular rewards based on their performance
- The company shares creative banners, ads, and links with its affiliates to make affiliate marketing easier for them
- The company provides exceptional commission tracking, reporting, and processing services via the Rakuten network
Reasons to avoid the Stonewall Kitchen affiliate program and work with alternatives:
You have understood the strengths of the Stonewall Kitchen affiliate program. Now, let us discuss some of the areas where this program lags behind its competitors in the cooking niche, such as: –
- The cookie duration offered by the company to its affiliates is competitively low
- The average order value is not too strong
- You have to generate a lot of sales to even reach the minimum payout threshold
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉