If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the Sweetwater affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the Sweetwater affiliate program.
How to start making money with the Sweetwater affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does Sweetwater do?
Sweetwater is an Indiana, US based seller of music instruments and pro audio equipment. The main focus of the company is to sell music instruments that use the most advanced music technology such as electric guitars, acoustic guitars, and many more. There are different categories in which Sweetwater sells a huge range of products. These categories are Studio & Recording, Live Sound & Lighting, Software & Plugins, Guitars, Bass, keyboards, etc. In short, you can purchase everything related to the music as a professional musician or a music lover from here.
Sweetwater Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The Sweetwater affiliate program offers a handy commission on placing banners and links to your blogs to generate sales for the company. The company offers a pay-per-click commission to its affiliates. It means you can earn at least $0.07 for every click made by your visitor on a link or banner you posted on your blog for Sweetwater. The cookie duration under this affiliate program in unspecified.
Sweetwater Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
The Sweetwater affiliate program accepts affiliates from all across the world. There is no direct joining link provided by the company. You need to reach out the company through email if you want to do affiliate marketing for it. You have to provide reasons and other details about why you want to join the program. The company will send you a confirmation email if you get accepted. After acceptance, you will get paid by Sweetwater on a weekly basis through your preferred payment method among PayPal, Payoneer, bank transfer, and direct deposit.
Sweetwater Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the Sweetwater affiliate program:
The Sweetwater affiliate program is suitable for you if you have a huge number of followers on your blog or social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc. Here are some of the crucial reasons to join this affiliate program: –
- It is a global affiliate program
- You can make a lot of money from it if you have good online following
- The company has a huge reputation among professional musicians and music lovers
Reasons to avoid the Sweetwater affiliate program and work with alternatives:
The Sweetwater affiliate program has a lot of aspects that make it less competitive in the field of music affiliate programs. You must consider the following reasons before joining this affiliate program: –
- The program has an old-fashioned and lengthy joining process
- Lack of information available to the affiliates through its official website
- No commission on sales generated through your links
- Lack of transparency
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉