If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the TaylorMade Golf affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the TaylorMade Golf affiliate program.
How to start making money with the TaylorMade Golf affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does TaylorMade Golf do?
TaylorMade Golf has a huge reputation in the golf equipment market. The company manufactures golf drivers, rescues, putters, balls, fairways, apparels, irons, and wedges in the best quality. The aim of TaylorMade Golf is to create performance in this sport. It operates in both the US and Europe. It has been trusted by some of the best players of golf at the global level including Tiger Wood, Dustin Johnson, Rickie Fowler, and many more. The best thing about TaylorMade is that it knows how to provide golf players with an excellent experience in the field.
TaylorMade Golf Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The TaylorMade Golf affiliate program is a global program that accepts affiliates from all across the world. You can access this affiliate program through viglink and FlexOffers. The company pays its affiliates a 5% commission on each sale generated through their affiliate links. The cookie duration under this affiliate program is 30 days.
TaylorMade Golf Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
The TaylorMade affiliate program can be joined from all across the world as the company processes global payments on a monthly basis. You can get paid by the company via payoneer, bank transfer, and direct deposit. I would recommend you to join this affiliate program through FlexOffers as it is one of the best affiliate networks to work with.
TaylorMade Golf Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the TaylorMade Golf affiliate program:
TaylorMade Golf is known for its excellent marketing campaigns. It always stays in the news based on its partnerships with the leading golf associations and players. If you have a healthy audience on your sports blog, then you should join this affiliate program based on the following reasons: –
- TaylorMade Golf is a renowned brand in the field of golf equipment and accessories
- Some of the world’s leading golf player trust this company
- The company pays its affiliates handy rewards and offers a standard cookie duration
Reasons to avoid the TaylorMade Golf affiliate program and work with alternatives:
As a new or experienced affiliate marketer, you must be aware of the drawbacks associated with an affiliate program before joining it to save your precious time and efforts. You can easily work with the alternatives to make more money. Here are some of the drawbacks associated with the TaylorMade Golf affiliate program: –
- No direct contact with the company through its official website
- Lack of affiliate resources
- Lack of promotions and offers for the best performing affiliates
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉