If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the Wall Street Journal affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the Wall Street Journal affiliate program.
How to start making money with the Wall Street Journal affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does Wall Street Journal do?
Wall Street Journal has a huge reputation in the financial and trading world. It is basically a newspaper that publishes news in different categories including World, US, Politics, Economy, Business, Technology, Markets, and many more. Moreover, the subscribers can also watch latest videos and images taken from all across the world. They can also read columns related to different work and life topics.
Wall Street Journal Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
Wall Street Journal is the only online newspaper that runs an affiliate program. The company pays its affiliates a commission of $6 on bringing each new subscriber to the platform. There are also various purchase options available on the platform. You can also promote them as a Wall Street Journal affiliate to earn commission. For digital product promotions, you can earn up to $30 per sale. The cookie duration under this affiliate program is 7 days.
Wall Street Journal Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
The Wall Street Journal affiliate program is available on the Commission Junction (CJ Affiliate network. You can join this affiliate program from all across the world. The company pays its affiliates on a monthly basis via check, direct deposit, and bank transfer. You can choose a preferred payment method during signing up for this program.
Wall Street Journal Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the Wall Street Journal affiliate program:
Wall Street Journal is a renowned newspaper that keeps millions of people updated with the latest news in the financial world. You can certainly take huge benefits through joining this affiliate program. Here are some of the important reasons to join this affiliate program: –
- Wall Street Journal is a renowned company that sells news and various other digital products
- You can join this affiliate program from all across the world
- The company pays its affiliates on a monthly basis
Reasons to avoid the Wall Street Journal affiliate program and work with alternatives:
The Wall Street Journal affiliate program has a few perks that make it an attractive affiliate program. I will not recommend you to join this program if you are looking for a single affiliate program to target. Here are some of the important reasons to avoid this affiliate program and work with alternatives: –
- The commission rate is competitively low
- The cookie duration is competitively short
- The company does not have an affiliate team
- No affiliate information on the official website of the company
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉