If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the Well.ca affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the Well.ca affiliate program.
How to start making money with the Well.ca affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does Well.ca do?
Well.ca is a renowned brand in the field of natural oils. The company sells hundreds of products in several categories including Baby & Kids, Beauty & Skin Care, Personal Care, Fitness & Protein, Medicine & Health, Home & Lifestyle, Food & Snacks, Vitamins & Supplements, Green & Natural, and many more. The company believes in making wellness easier for everyone. People can buy wellness products and natural oils curated by Well.ca online and get them at their doorsteps.
Well.ca Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The Well.ca affiliate program offers a commission of 5% on each sale generated through an affiliate link. The cookie duration under this affiliate program is 21 days that is a little lower as compared to other affiliate programs in this niche. This affiliate program runs on the Commission Junction affiliate marketing network.
Well.ca Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
As an Well.ca affiliate, you will get paid on a monthly basis via Direct Deposit, Check, and/or Payoneer. The company accepts affiliates from all across the world as long as they can promote its services to the right customers. The minimum payout threshold via direct deposit is $50. If you want to be paid via check, then you have to earn a minimum of $100.
Well.ca Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the Well.ca affiliate program:
Well.ca calls its affiliates ‘ambassadors’ who are required to promote its products in the countries where it operates. If you have a high-traffic website, web page, blog, or social media page, then you can join this affiliate program. Here are some of the reasons to join this affiliate program: –
- Earn handy commission on the purchases made by your followers
- Get commission reporting and tracking services via CJ
- Get Access to the promotional resources such as creative banners and links
Reasons to avoid the Well.ca affiliate program and work with alternatives:
The Well.ca affiliate program is an excellent affiliate program for Canadian and US affiliates. The company is looking to widen its operations over time to target more countries in terms of delivering its products. At the moment, the Well.ca affiliate program has some noticeable drawbacks including: –
- The affiliates have to target selective customers
- No PayPal payments
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉