If you are a blogger, influencer, website owner, affiliate marketer or just a beginner looking to become any of the above, stick around.
Here you’ll find a quick review on the XM affiliate program, where to join, its commission rates and finally, a little piece of advice on how to start sending traffic and making money with the XM affiliate program.
How to start making money with the XM affiliate program
I could list a few tactics for this particular program here.
This would be doing you a disservice.
You are one of two types of people that’ll make it to this article:
- Either you know your fundamentals and are just browsing for new affiliate programs, in which case go on the button above, join up, and start making money and ignore the rest of the article, you know what you are doing
- You are somewhat of a beginner affiliate marketer, in that case, read on
To learn how to send traffic and make from pretty much any affiliate program program, you’ll need a solid grasp on the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Knowing how to make a solid website which performs well, converts well and adds value to your audience.
- Learning how to drive traffic for organic search results (SEO)
- Learning some paid traffic tactics with google ads, facebook + instagram ads, display ads etc
- And if you want to scale this effort and become a full time digital marketer, you’ll either need to dive into advanced topics like remarketing, native ads, building an email list etc.
- Another option is just going deep into one of those skills and becoming extremely proficient at SEO and converting organic traffic, or focusing on building an email list with paid ads, nurturing that list and promoting your affiliate offers there.
You can learn all those skills to make money with affiliate marketing while making sure you have all the fundamentals of digital marketing covered with our FREE Masters Course in Digital Marketing & Business.
It’s a fully featured course I give out for free, just because it’s what I would have wanted years ago when I was starting my affiliate marketing journey.
I hope you sign up and learn something life changing ;).
Remember, it’s free! So what do you have to lose?
What does XM do?
XM is a licensed forex broker that allows its clients to trade currencies and CFDs on the MT4 and MT5 platforms. The broker offers an as low spread as 0.6 pips. There are more than 1000 trading instruments available to the traders while trading with XM. They can trade from anywhere at any time. The MT4 and MT5 mobile apps make it easier for the traders to come in and out of the market whenever they want.
XM Affiliate Program Commissions
Since you are here to monetize your site or audience, I’ll put the commissions on here first.
This is what I always look for first in an affiliate program 😉
The XM affiliate program offers a substantial commission of $25 on each referred lot. They can also earn 10% commission on the 2nd tier referrals. There is not limit on commission per client and total commissions. You can earn as much money as you want by putting your best marketing efforts. The cookie duration under this affiliate is not disclosed by the company on its official website.
XM Affiliate Program Payment Terms
Something often underappreciated as some programs pay quickly while others a little more slowly. Payment terms are always a factor to consider:
The XM affiliate program is one of the best in terms of available payment options and payment frequency. The company pays its affiliates on a weekly basis via their preferred payment method among Neteller, Skrill, and bank transfer. You can access this affiliate program from all across the world. The company has its own in-house affiliate marketing dashboard.
XM Affiliate Program, A Quick Review
To keep it easy and structured, i’ll go into a few reasons why you should join this affiliate program, and a few why you should not.
You’ll be able to tell whether I liked this program based on how many reasons I list for each site 😉
Reasons to join the XM affiliate program:
XM is one of the most trusted forex brokers as far the client reviews are concerned. The company has built a strong reputation in the forex niche over time. Here are some of the important reasons to join this affiliate program: –
- The affiliates can earn unlimited commission
- The company offers recurring commission to its affiliates
- The company pays its affiliates on a weekly basis
- It is an international affiliate program
Reasons to avoid the XM affiliate program and work with alternatives:
As far as my experience is concerned, the XM affiliate program does not have any as such drawbacks that could make it an avoidable program. I would recommend you to join this affiliate program if you are trading blogger or influencer. You will surely earn a lot of money while working for this broker as a marketing partner.
If you made it this far, just go to the button at the top of the article to join the affiliate program. Start sending traffic and see how it goes.
Otherwise, if you are a beginner, join it, but also join our masters course on digital marketing and business to learn the fundamental skills you need to really start making money as an affiliate.
See you there 😉