In this short list, I will explain how the Master's programme works, show you how you can start learning and how to submit the required assignments.
Here is a list of things to keep in mind, not to worry, our getting started section is dedicated to helping you through each of these points.
- The Course has no fixed start or end date. It depends on your time commitment.
- The Course starts for you the same day you register. On that day you will have access to all the content of the Master's course on courses.scottmax.com, where you are now.
- If you dedicate 6-7 hours per week to the Master's programme, you will easily complete it in 4 months.
- This Master's programme in Digital Marketing and Business has no exams. It is a totally practical Master in which you will develop a project being the creation of a website in WordPress and apply all the practical knowledge learned to it. This way we can guarantee our students have practical, real-world proficiency in digital marketing & business.
- The website must be a business idea, meaning there must be some sort of monetization strategy. This can also include the website being a more practical CV or portfolio website to help you stand out from the crowd when looking for a job. This website will be about something you are interested in as you will apply all the knowledge learned in this course to your site. We will cover business ideas and monetization possibilities of your website in this course.
- As you complete modules in the course, you will send your Master Assignments to firstname.lastname@example.org, The assignments will be reviewed between the 1st and 7th of each month. Graduation and certification is dependent on the correct submission of these practical assignments, be sure to only send 1 email per module with all the assignments (text, pdf files, screenshots, etc) in the correct format. No worries, there will be a video tutorial on how exactly to submit tasks.
- To finish the course, you must purchase hosting and a domain name for your website/masters project. MAX business school has an agreement with a hosting provider so that you get hosting up to 70% cheaper than the general population, plus a free domain. We require you to get your hosting and domain from our chosen provider to take and graduate the course, as all tutorials and assignments, support, troubleshooting, and tutoring will be made far simpler both for you and for your tutor.
- If you need help in choosing a domain name, you can email the tutor at email@example.com. Or you can post in the FB group or DM on Instagram to ask for help choosing the domain name.
- To advance through the Master, you must simply start reading and watching the modules and lessons in our course platform at courses.scottmax.com and complete the tasks of each module, the course is made to be practical and very easily understandable. If you have suggestions on how to make a certain lesson easier to understand, please send constructive criticism with your doubts to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You should definitely read and watch the entirety of the "Introduction" module before asking for help and support, almost all doubts are usually cleared up and answered for students who have done so.
- Get into the habit of Googling and searching our groups for answers to your questions before asking for help. 99% of the questions that you will have have have already been asked by other students and we have already solved them. All you have to do is search. Our course material is built to be highly searchable and easy to understand, so if you have doubts after the introduction module, google your doubt first, if you still haven’t found a solution, please reach out to us for help at email@example.com and we will help you further along the course.
- When you complete and correctly submit all the tasks required in the Master, applied to your real, live website we will graduate and certify you. Furthermore, you will be invited into our closed alumni network to help you find jobs, business opportunities and other ways to grow your career as a digital marketer.
- When you complete the Master will be included in our talent pool and MAX Business School will assist in finding you a job (in our community and job board) or getting started with your profitable online or offline business idea (in our community and our weekly live sessions).
We hope these pointers are enough for you to start the introductory module for the Master in Digital Marketing and Business.
Scott Max, Head Tutor at MAX Business School