Digital marketing and business experts dominate the Internet.
Many personal brands, much like what we are recommending you build in this course, do very well for themselves by applying and mastering the core concepts learnt in this course.
Some of these websites make over $200,000 a month (yes, thats not per year, its per month) and they like to publish income reports talking about how they achieved this over time.
I've complied a list of 'your competition' so you see what is possible. Not only the big hitters, but also some smaller, more easily achievable sites about all sorts of topics.
They are currently your competition, but should serve as inpiration and proof that this is possible and repeatable many times over.
This is a list of bloggers, SEO experts, Digital Marketing specialists, webmasters or whatever you prefer to call them.
Note, all links are to each blogs income report page, no need to have a look at each one, just look at a few, especially in subjets you are interested in so you see what is possible.
100 Blog Income Reports
Linked Income report, Last Months Income
- The Savvy Couple, $43,547
- Club Thrifty, $1.03 Million (Annual)
- Breaking the One Percent, $167,390
- The Money Ninja, $9,342.46
- Making Sense of Cents, Over $1.5 Million (Annual)
- Financial Flamingo, Over $1,000
- Finsavvy Panda, Over $10,000
- Money Dot Calm, $720
- Moneyhungry, $3911
- Money Q&A, $3926.66
- Smart Pennies, Over $100
- The Baller on a Budget, $45,620.18 (Annual)
- Swift Salary, $3481 (Annual)
- Single Moms Income, $3013
- This Mama Blogs, $1937.65
- Earningsportal, $1.26 (New Blog)
- Believe in a Budget, Over $500,000 (Annual)
- My Work from Home Money, $144,900 (Annual)
- Redefining Mom, $1,135
- Disease Called Debt, $7,500 (3 Month)
- Two Wandering Soles, $14,179
- Ashley Abroad, $2,112.61
- Travel with a Plan, $735.31 (8 Month)
- Practical Wanderlust, $4,145
- Local Adventurer, $302,900 (Annual)
- It’s a Lovely Life, $2,233,236.40 (Annual)
- Living the Dream, $5,050
- Indian Girling, Over $1,000
- Imperfect Idealist, $400 (New Blog)
- Expat Kings, $2,338.15
- Johnny Africa, $12,031 (Annual)
- The Atlas Heart, $675
- Mike and Laura Travel, NA
- Travel by Maya, $686
- Gathering Dreams, $3,878
- Trekkn, Over $5,000
- Affordable by Amanda, Over $4,000
- Getaway Couple, $4,326
- Desk to Dirtbag, $4,461.70
- The Sunshine Suitcase, $105.93
- 40 Aprons, $31,225
- Hangry Woman, $2,605.65
- Went Here 8 This, $2,511.64
- A Sassy Spoon, $15,843.36
- Thyme & Joy, $1231.17
- Midwest Foodie, $1324.75
- Butternut Bakery, $5,041.45
- Nikki’s Plate, $2332
- Tried, Tested & True, $1,252.01
- Bon Aippetit, $787.21
- Fork in the Road, $1056.25
- Elizabeth Chloe, $48.17
- The Fiery Vegetarian, Not Monetized (Yet)
- Salted Mint, $406.59
- Root + Revel, $40,409.69 (3 Month)
- The Clean Eating Couple, Over $150,000 (Annual)
- The Fit Delish, $560
- Lucky Mojito, $686.03
- Pinch of Yum, Over $60,000
- A Merry Life, $799,96
Blogging, Entrepreneurship & Tech
- Adam Enfroy, $35,174
- Kate Kordsmeier, $15,167.70
- Ryan Robinson, $39,448.92
- Matthew Woodward, $25,718.28
- This Online World, $7,000 (Annual)
- Healthy, Savvy & Wise, $22,288
- Joanna Rahier, Over $700
- Blog Ambitious, $6,949.64
- 99signals, $5,242.48
- Like to Dabble, $29,887.26 (Annual)
- A Self Guru, $35,000
- Let’s Reach Success, $6,652
- Anastasia Blogger, $8,336
- Cassie Scroggins, $3,713.40
- Boss Girl Bloggers, $5,051.81
- Living the Blog, $115,370.26 (6 Months)
- Easy Blog Emily, $512
- BforBloggers, $3804.86
- Perfection Hangover, $1627.5
- Jasmine Alley, $36,975.21
- Lovely Refinement, $2,000
- Fit Mommy in Heels, $11,562.19
- Mom Beach, NA
- Mom Makes Joy, $1,698.02
- Lifestyle with Leah, $233.82
- Italian Polish Momma, $1,600
- Life Fully Caffeinated, $40.63
- Ordinary Parents, NA
- About Social Anxiety, $405.48
- Kelly on Point, $111.07
- Desert Blossom Crafts, $1,941.44
- Ironwild Fitness, $133.71
- KAinspired, Over $10,000 (Annual)
- The Glam Mom Style, NA
- Crochet 365 Knit Too, $5,286
- Liana Desu, $2,386.99
- Blogging Babe, NA
- The Fab 20s, $1,566.40
- Seaside Sundays, NA
- Those Positive Thoughts, NA
Why are we showing you this?
We want to introduce you to digital business, we want you to see what some people are able to do and what business models they use to generate income with their website.
What can you achieve?
Throughout the Master, if you apply all the knowledge you learn to your website, you will be able to earn income through affiliate marketing, creating your own info products, being a freelancer or getting hired as a Digital Marketing Expert.
You can definitely take your website to the levels of your 'competition' above.
And it's important to find inspiration to stay motivated to learn.
Seeing income reports such as these as well as interviews with startup founders were what kept me motivated in my early years.
I want to do the same for you.