12 OnlyFans Statistics To Know

So, here’s the scoop on OnlyFans: It’s not just a platform; it’s a phenomenon. With a whopping 120 million registered users and a jaw-dropping $5 billion paid out to creators since it burst onto the scene in 2016, it’s safe to say OnlyFans has made its mark.

But hey, have you ever wondered how those creators on OnlyFans actually make a living? In the pages ahead, we’re gonna spill the beans on everything you need to know about OnlyFans, from the dollars and cents to the who’s who in the user base. So buckle up, because it’s time to explore the wild world of OnlyFans and all the 12 juicy stats that come with it.

Onlyfans User Based Statistics

Let’s kick things off by taking a closer look at the bustling world of OnlyFans users. From the sheer numbers to the global reach, here we delve into the fascinating demographics and trends that define the OnlyFans community.

Impressive Earnings Range

Business Insider got the scoop from eight OnlyFans models, and the numbers they revealed were nothing short of surprising. These creators reported annual earnings ranging from a cool $143,000 all the way up to a staggering $5.4 million.

Top Earners Shine

At the upper echelons of OnlyFans, there are some shining stars who pull in a jaw-dropping $100,000 or more every single month. However, your everyday creator, typically have around 21 loyal subscribers and pocket an average of $151 each month. It’s worth noting that OnlyFans takes a 20% cut from each subscription, leaving the creator with the remaining 80%.

Average Monthly Earnings

Another survey dished out the deets that the average OnlyFans creator rakes in about $180 each month. Keep in mind, though, that these stats are based on a sample of creators and might not paint the whole picture—only OnlyFans holds all the cards.

Platform Popularity

With a whopping 170 million users and up to half a million fresh faces joining daily, OnlyFans is definitely the place to be. And let’s not forget the 1.5 to 2 million content creators who call it home.

Diverse Earnings

When it comes to the dollars, it’s a bit of a mixed bag. Some creators are cashing in big-time with $1,000 to $2,000 landing in their pockets each month. Others, though, are making more modest sums, reporting earnings anywhere from $150 to $800 monthly.

Income Inequality

Here’s the kicker: OnlyFans might be all about sharing the love, but when it comes to the moolah, it’s not always a level playing field. In fact, the top dogs, the crème de la crème, the crème brûlée, you could say—the top 1% of OnlyFans accounts—gobble up a whopping 33% of all the income on the platform. The top 10% aren’t far behind, snagging a cool 73% of the earnings.

OnlyFans creator statistics

Next up, we’re turning the spotlight on the creative geniuses who bring OnlyFans to life. From earnings and content types to the factors that make them shine, we explore the unique realm of OnlyFans creators and their diverse contributions.

The Growing Army of Creators

Back in May 2021, OnlyFans was already home to a whopping 2 million creators. That’s a whole lot of creative folks sharing their talents and stories!

The COVID-19 pandemic brought a surge of creativity and connectivity to OnlyFans. Between March and April 2020, there was a staggering 75% increase in new creators joining the platform. People were certainly finding new ways to connect during those lockdown days.

In 2020, creators struck gold as OnlyFans poured over $3 billion into their pockets. It’s a testament to the platform’s power to turn content into cold, hard cash.

A Diverse Mix of Creators

Now, let’s talk about the types of creators you’ll find on OnlyFans. Sure, there’s a fair share of adult content creators, but it’s not all in that realm. You’ll also stumble upon creators whipping up cooking or sweating it out in fitness videos.

According to a survey, the most common flavor of creator on OnlyFans is models, strutting their stuff in various ways. They’re followed by influencers who know how to capture attention, and, of course, the adult performers who’ve made OnlyFans famous.

Cha-Ching! Earnings Galore

When it comes to the green stuff, the average monthly earnings for creators hover around $180. But hold on to your hats, because the crème de la crème can pocket over a jaw-dropping $100,000 each month. Talk about hitting the jackpot!

OnlyFans is known for offering a tantalizing earning potential that might just outshine other platforms like Patreon and YouTube. However, there’s a twist. The income on OnlyFans depends on your audience’s willingness to open their wallets for your content. It’s a bit like a digital tip jar, so it can be lucrative but isn’t always the most stable source of income.

OnlyFans Content Statistics

Finally, we’ll dive into the heart of the action – the content itself. Get ready to explore the most popular content types, subscription prices, and the secrets behind OnlyFans’ success stories. It’s all about the captivating world of OnlyFans content and what makes it click.

Most Beloved Content Types

When it comes to the most popular types of content on OnlyFans, it’s all about the visuals. A survey conducted by Ginger Banks, a seasoned creator on the platform, revealed that images steal the show, capturing the hearts of 74.9% of producers. Who doesn’t love a good snapshot, right?

But don’t count out the power of moving pictures. Videos come in second place, with 62.5% of creators offering this dynamic form of content to their subscribers.

Subscription Prices and the Sweet Spot

So, what’s the price of admission to the OnlyFans club? On average, it’ll set you back $16.49 each month. But here’s where it gets interesting: prices can swing wildly, depending on the creator’s style and output. You’ve got choices, folks!

Now, if you’re wondering about the most popular price tag, it falls within the range of $10 to $20 per month. It seems like this sweet spot attracts both creators and subscribers alike, with 36.5% of artists opting for this pricing range.

Secrets to OnlyFans Success

Here’s the scoop on what makes OnlyFans accounts the talk of the town. First off, it’s all about the quality of the content. High-quality, unique, and engaging material is the golden ticket to success. After all, if you want to stand out, you’ve got to shine bright.

But there’s more to it than just creating great stuff. Promotion is key. Successful OnlyFans creators are like digital marketing mavens, spreading the word about their content on other social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok. It’s all about reeling in those subscribers and making waves in the online content ocean.


In the years following its launch in 2016, OnlyFans has undergone exponential growth. As of 2021, it boasts a staggering 130 million registered members and a diverse community of over 2 million artists. The platform has facilitated the distribution of over $5 billion in earnings to its creators, with top earners raking in annual millions.

However, in the face of these hurdles, OnlyFans is charting an ambitious course. The platform is set to explore new markets and introduce innovative features such as NFTs and live events, which could potentially fuel further growth and evolution in the future. Only time will tell how this unique platform continues to shape the digital landscape.

Frequently Asked Questions

1) What is OnlyFans?

OnlyFans is an online platform that allows content creators to share exclusive content with subscribers for a fee. It’s known for hosting a wide range of content, including adult material, but also caters to various other niches.

2) How much does the average OnlyFans creator earn?

Typically, creators on OnlyFans earn approximately $180 each month on average. However, top creators can earn well over $100,000 each month, depending on their content and subscriber base.

3) What percentage does OnlyFans take from creators’ earnings?

OnlyFans deducts a 20% fee from every subscription sold, leaving the remaining 80% for the creator. This fee structure helps support the platform’s operations.

4) Is OnlyFans limited to adult content?

No, while adult content is prevalent on OnlyFans, the platform hosts a variety of content types, including fitness, cooking, music, and more. Creators can cater to diverse audiences and interests.

5) How can creators promote their OnlyFans content?

Successful creators often use other social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok to promote their OnlyFans content. Building a strong online presence and engaging with potential subscribers is key to attracting an audience.