So, you are considering amoCRM.
You’ll be wondering if it’s a good choice for you if its feature set compares well to other options on the market and if it is priced affordably enough for what you get.
This article will break all that down for you and more.
Plus, at the end of the article, you’ll find links to alternatives to amoCRM as well as our top picks for the options in this category.
Or, just go straight to Our top picks for the Best CRM
Without further ado, let’s get started.
amoCRM stores contact information regarding potential customers and leads, allowing businesses to increase their clientele base. It offers a plethora of options to simplify the tasks related to sales and marketing; while also providing analytical tools to keep track of every lead.
Here’s a list of features that you can use inside amoCRM:
- Pipeline: It allows you to arrange leads based on how advanced the negotiations are. Whenever you create a new lead, it gets added to the "Initial Contact" section and can be moved; to further stages later on. Also, you can use the Digital pipeline to add lead sources like messaging applications, Email addresses, and Web forms, which will automatically move any inquires on the added source to the "Incoming Leads" section.
- Salesbot: It gives an automated response to all inquiries and is customizable so you can pre-enter the instructions. Salesbot is a great tool to engage with potential customers during off-hours and is accessible in every section of the Pipeline.
- Analytics: It provides a detailed assessment of all sales leads with an option to filter out the results you don’t want to see. You can check the Win-Loss record of every sales rep and generate client reports with the advanced filter options. Moreover, you can see what happens to negotiations at various stages and get a detailed analysis, which forecasts your future sales.
- Digital Pipeline: It saves you the trouble of cold-calling by automatically nurturing the client towards making a purchase and keeps you in touch with the latest advancements. You can add automated actions such as email responses or social media advertisements to every stage and set a reminder to call the client if the negotiations move swiftly.
- WebForms: You can create web forms on amoCRM without any programming knowledge and customize every detail; as per your company's requirements. This webform will integrate amoCRM with your website and move every submission to the "Incoming leads" section.
- Business Card Scanner: It's a great tool to automatically add client information to the leads: from business cards. All you need to do is click an image of the card, and the system will automatically add it to the "Leads" section after recognizing it.
- Collaboration: Some of your business partners or employees may not use amoCRM, so for such instances, you can communicate through Lead cards by sending mail. The receiver will get a link that redirects to the lead card and gives access to the amoCRM.
amoCRM has 3 pricing options available depending on your requirements: Base Plan, Advanced Plan and Enterprise Plan. The Base plan offers intrinsic features and is priced: at $15 per month; The Advanced subscription is worth $25 per month and offers added benefits like widget creation, whereas The Enterprise Plan allows you to use amoCRM to its maximum capabilities: and is worth $45 per month. All these prices are applicable only for a subscription period of 6 months or longer.
amoCRM Discounts and Coupons
amoCRM does not provide any discount currently but offers a 35-50% commission to partners who make further sales to their clients. If you're a developer, You can create new widgets or salesbot and get an added revenue stream. Moreover, you get a month free by paying for 9 months, 2 months free by getting an annual subscription and 6 months free with a 2 years subscription.
amoCRM Free Trial
You can get a free trial for 14 days by simply signing up for an account with your name and email, or you can log in through a Google or Facebook account. amoCRM does not require Credit card details for the free trial. You only need to fill in your company's name along with a phone number, and you're all set to try amoCRM for 14 days.
amoCRM, A short How-to guide
To get started with amoCRM, Login to your account and choose the user on the next page. Once done, you'll get access to the selected user's account, where you can use different features for sales and leads marketing. You can browse through several attributes of amoCRM on the left side of the screen. Each tab has its functionality and will assist you in making the task simpler. To add a new lead, Head onto the "Leads" segment, where you can choose the "quick add" option or manually enter all the required information from the "NEW LEAD" tab.
You can go to the "Dashboard" to monitor the tasks and filter the results for a selected duration or a specific user account. You can get a detailed analytical report in the "Stats" section.
Head over to the "Lists" tab to view the contact information of all clients. You can click on the "Add contact" to enter new details. To customise the provided fields, click on "Setup" and add or remove them as per your requirements.
Go to the "Settings" if you want to add widgets to your amoCRM account. You can also alter the account name and subdomain inside General settings. Head to the "Communication tools" if you want to make changes in; the templates or edit the Salesbots. To get an amoCRM subscription, Go to the "Billing" section.
What is the #1 Best CRM To Use?
In short, It's Hubspot.
It's very well rounded, well priced, feature-rich with a large community of support and a very top-notch set of tutorials for every use case. You can't go wrong with Capsule.
Hubspot is a user-friendly CRM platform that provides advanced solutions with its robust marketing tools. It allows larger companies with complex workflows to perform efficiently and produce nifty results. Hubspot has you covered for your: Service, Sales, CMS, Operations, and Marketing needs.
For more details, read our Hubspot Review.