So, you are considering Monday.com
You’ll be wondering if it’s a good choice for you if its feature set compares well to other options on the market and if it is priced affordably enough for what you get.
This article will break all that down for you and more.
Plus, at the end of the article, you’ll find links to alternatives to Monday as well as our top picks for the options in this category.
Or, just go straight to Our top picks for Best CRM.
Without further ado, let’s get started.
Monday integrates client emails, collects leads with forms, and refines marketing campaigns through scrupulous analysis that greatly enhances your relationship with clients and creates more business opportunities. It’s an easy-to-use platform that simplifies organizational tasks for sales and marketing teams.
Here are some features that make Monday a unique CRM:
- Software development: Monday provides templates to help your technical team quickly organize tasks, find bugs and improve iterations. You can add indicators to let the team know what you are working on and analyze the resource allocation. Every project has a specific ID that can be used; to track it among other tasks. Clients will automatically be alerted once the error is solved to reduce downtime and keep customers updated.
- HR structuring: Monday lets users manage recruiting process and track employee progression through its HR tools such as Applicant Tracker, Employee Engagement, Attendance Tracker, Recruitment Tracker, and Vacation Tracker. You can boost the team spirit of your employees by creating specific goals and giving constructive feedback on their work.
- Inventory Management: Businesses can record product and asset details while setting automation to get regular updates about sales and inquiries. You can create new templates to match the company's requirements and integrate Monday with other applications to make the tasks easier. Moreover, Monday generates a unique QR code for each product so your clients can coherently buy the inventory.
- Marketing and Creative attributes: Monday can bridge the gap between creative thinking and marketing strategies by merging them into a single platform. You can create visualizations on campaign effects, share ideas and create personalized operations to make information accessible for employees.
- Sales operations: Monday offers CRM customization to make the leads attainable and manage all opportunity stages at a single interface. You can see the combined effect of marketing and sales campaigns to make adjustments accordingly. Moreover, businesses can centralize the available data for ease of use and synchronization of operations.
- IT workspace: You can add educational content for new recruitments to learn skills faster and ensure quality work. Monday lets you set access permissions for tasks and strictly follows security protocols to prevent cyber attacks on your CRM database. You can integrate IT tools and put technical work in order on Monday.
Monday CRM offers 4 pricing options depending upon your business size and requirements.
"Individual" plan is free of cost and lets users record work-related activities.
“Basic” plan is priced at $10/month for a single user and offers 5GB storage along with customer support.
“Standard” plan is worth $12/month for a single user and offers additional collaboration tools.
“Pro” subscription costs $20/month for an individual and offers chart view along with time tracking.
“Enterprise” plan is made specifically for large businesses and includes quality security features. You can contact support to get a quote on the "Enterprise" package.
Monday Discount and Coupons
Monday does not offer any discount on the monthly membership. However, you can get an 18% waiver on the annual subscription. Non-profit organizations can fill out a form, and Monday's support team will respond within 7 days regarding any possible discounted plans.
Monday Free Trial
Monday offers a 14-day free trial on all subscription plans to help users understand the complexity and figure which tools they need for business. You can get the free trial without mentioning card details and filling out a form to let Monday know the purpose behind your interest in CRM services. You can continue using the “Individual” subscription for free once the trial period ends.
Monday, a short how-to guide
Firstly, sign up for an account through a Google account, Slack or any other email address. Once done, you'll enter the "Workspace", which will show the latest updates and completion status of urgent tasks. You can create more workspaces by clicking on the “Add” tab.
Go to "Homepage" at the top right corner of the screen to customize the templates according to your business needs. Choose a marketing template and go to the “Campaign status” to get relevant information about advertising endeavours and the latest deals.
Click on “Apps” to access the marketplace and integrate third-party software with Monday. You can browse the store by category and make welcome additions to Monday CRM.
You can create new dashboards and add handy widgets to get everything arranged on your home screen. Add "Chart" to get a visual representation of data and in-depth analysis.
Go to “See Plans” to change your current subscription and proceed with the payment. Once done, Enter the card details along with personal information to submit the purchase.
What is the #1 Best CRM To Use?
In short, It's Hubspot.
It's very well rounded, well priced, feature-rich with a large community of support and a very top-notch set of tutorials for every use case. You can't go wrong with Capsule.
Hubspot is a user-friendly CRM platform that provides advanced solutions with its robust marketing tools. It allows larger companies with complex workflows to perform efficiently and produce nifty results. Hubspot has you covered for your: Service, Sales, CMS, Operations, and Marketing needs.
For more details, read our Hubspot Review.