So, you are considering Bitrix24.
You’ll be wondering if it’s a good choice for you if its feature set compares well to other options on the market and if it is priced affordably enough for what you get.
This article will break all that down for you and more.
Plus, at the end of the article, you’ll find links to alternatives to Bitrix24 as well as our top picks for the options in this category.
Or, just go straight to Our top picks for Best CRM software.
Without further ado, let’s get started.
In the corporate world, most of the marketing-related work is done collectively, and using different software for each task can be costly as well as inefficient. Bitrix24 offers all necessary tools for businesses within a single platform and makes it easier to collaborate with your team members. Bitrix24 has its virtual ecosystem where you can tackle every task with ease on an interface.
Here are some exclusive features of Bitrix24:
- Activity stream: It is the most happening place inside the Bitrix24 and is a perfect tool for communicating the project details with your employees. Think of it as a social media platform; where you can post project updates, create polls, follow relevant tags, and comment on posts.
- Virtual workspace: It is a great collaborative tool that helps you connect with the employees through video conferencing. Each call can have up to 48 members, and you can invite participants who don’t use Bitrix24. Moreover, you can track each employee’s work hours and progress through a Virtual workspace.
- Project Management: Bitrix24 offers the ability to create workgroups based on projects and assign tasks in several ways. You can approach each project differently, sort them according to the deadlines, and cumulate reports.
- Bitrix24.Drive: You can use the virtual drive inside the Bitrix24 to keep all your business-related files organized inside the system. Moreover, you can decide who gets access to each file and create new documents.
- CRM Space: It is your one-stop for all sales and marketing-related activities. You can customize the existing process templates or create a new one with the “Smart Process automation” without programming. CRM Space is designed: specifically to help you organize leads and lucidly automate processes.
- Sales Intelligence: Here, you can manage the traffic sources and see the ROI for each platform. It’s a perfect tool to assess your marketing strategy and see which sources generate more traffic. Users can connect their business website and get information on every lead through Sales Intelligence.
- Bitrix24.Sites: Bitrix24 has an inbuilt website creation tool that is easy to access and offers several templates to choose from. You can browse through the layouts according to your business niche or use an empty template to design a website from scratch.
- Marketing Campaigns: Bitrix24 allows you to target a specific audience through social media, Phone and E-mail. CRM marketing tool will identify genuine clients and help you connect with potential customers.
Bitrix24 currently offers 4 pricing options for users interested in getting the most out of CRM services.
The “Free” plan is best for the new users who want to get accustomed to CRM software and costs absolutely nothing.
The “Basic” plan is priced at €49/month and offers customer support service along with some simple collaboration tools.
The “Standard” plan offers advanced collaboration tools and an increase in user capacity. It is priced: at €99/month.
The “Professional” plan is worth €199/month and unlocks all features of Bitrix24. You can add unlimited users, which makes it suitable for established businesses.
Bitrix24 Discounts and Coupons
Bitrix24 offers a 15% discount to Non-profit organizations and educational institutions. It is applicable for all pricing options, and the coupon can be availed: by filling out the form in the "Discounts and Special Offers" section.
You can get an additional 20% off by getting a subscription for a Year. Alternatively, you can opt for a 3 years package and get a 31% off on your subscription.
Bitrix24 Free Trial
Bitrix24 offers a lifetime free subscription to use CRM and some of the additional tools. You can get it by simply signing up for an account. However, it does not offer all features of Bitrix24 and is simply an introductory plan so you can understand the company’s requirements to update the package accordingly.
Bitrix24, a short how-to guide
Bitrix24 offers several options to sign up for an account. You can log in via Google, Facebook, Apple ID, Microsoft live ID, Zoom, and Twitter. Once done, you're redirected to the Homepage, which shows the latest feeds and updates regarding projects.
Go to “Tasks and Projects” to assign work or evaluate progression. There are 5 different views available inside this section, and each one sorts out the projects in a unique way. Click on the "Deadline" tab to arrange projects according to the submission dates.
To start a conversation with other users, Head to the “Chat and Calls” option. You can initiate a private chat, post business updates, and do video conferencing through this option. Install the web messenger app to communicate more effectively on Bitrix24.
You can use Bitrix24 virtual drive by browsing through the options on the left part of the screen. Click on the “Add” tab to upload files and set the access permissions according to your preference. Once you delete a file, it moves to the Recycle bin and can be restored: within 30 days.
You can update the company's events on the "Calendar" option in the menu bar and add relevant updates by clicking on a date.
To access sales and marketing-related tools, Select the “CRM” option. You can see every lead in the “General” section and alter automation tools.
Head over to the “Analytics” tab on top of the screen to see sales statistics, Employee performance and lead conversion rate. You can also generate traffic reports and top-grossing clients inside this option.
You can upgrade your current plan by scrolling to the bottom of the menu bar and selecting "Upgrade Your Plan". This section gives you access to the purchase history, and you can request a customised plan.
What is the #1 Best CRM To Use?
In short, It's Hubspot.
It's very well rounded, well priced, feature-rich with a large community of support and a very top-notch set of tutorials for every use case. You can't go wrong with Capsule.
Hubspot is a user-friendly CRM platform that provides advanced solutions with its robust marketing tools. It allows larger companies with complex workflows to perform efficiently and produce nifty results. Hubspot has you covered for your: Service, Sales, CMS, Operations, and Marketing needs.
For more details, read our Hubspot Review.