So, you are considering Creatio.
You’ll be wondering if it’s a good choice for you if its feature set compares well to other options on the market and if it is priced affordably enough for what you get.
This article will break all that down for you and more.
Plus, at the end of the article, you’ll find links to alternatives to Creatio, as well as our top picks for the options in this category.
Or, just go straight to Our top picks for the Best CRM.
Without further ado, let’s get started.
Creatio is designed; for businesses looking to expedite their sales and marketing services. It enables a seamless transition to the CRM and requires no coding while also providing a marketplace where users can avail templates and relevant applications. You can orchestrate customer journeys with Creatio and maximize the ROI by marketing your product to the right audience.
Here are some central features offered by Creatio:
- Marketing Plans: It is the hub of all your marketing strategies throughout the years, where you can access each activity, schedule meetings, and sort data. You can create new entries or update the older ones to meet your current requirements. You can also set access permission and distribute the workload among the organization effectively.
- Website event tracking: Creatio lets you track specific user actions on your website; to help you know the customer preferences and structure your marketing tactics accordingly. You can add commands to remind the customer about the cart items and nurture them towards a potential purchase. You have to enter the unique tracking code into your website’s source code and set the guidelines to get started.
- Case appraisal: Here, you can access all customer-related queries, assign cases to employees, and import new data from your system. You can access each inquiry to see the relevant details and progress, add new attachments or escalate the incident to a higher authority. It allows you to satisfy the customer by providing a quick resolution.
- Service Changes assessment: Creatio gives you access to all the recent changes made in the interface and the system. You can see who assigned the work to whom and add notes to inform the responsible entity about the nature of the task. Moreover, you can also sort these changes according to the execution time and priority level.
- Knowledge base: It is the perfect place for your employees to find educational material regarding the company's working process, plus add new relevant content for other users. As an administrator, you can set access rights and tag the articles to make them easily discoverable.
- Sales homepage: Here, you get an in-depth analysis of the sales process and recent negotiation activities. You can see how many leads have been; converted or lost and formulate a plan to close more opportunities. Moreover, you can access the sales pipeline through the homepage and group the leads according to the phases.
Creatio allows you to customize the plan, so you only pay for the services you require. There are three tools available in Creatio: Marketing, Sales, and Service. To get a quote, Fill in the relevant details. You also have to add a “Support package” to get technical assistance from the Creatio team. You can opt for a "Basic", "Business", or "Premium" plan, which cost 5%, 12%, and 20% of the subscription package, respectively.
Creatio Discounts and Coupons
Creatio does not offer any discount offers currently, but you should keep an eye on the Black Friday deals.
Creatio Free trial
Creatio offers a 14-day free trial without any obligations and access to every feature so you can decide how you want to customize the package. You can use the. “studio” tool for free to create processes or add details after the free trial ends. However, the services will be limited.
Creatio, a short how-to guide
You can sign up with Creatio through a Google or Facebook account. Once done, you'll be redirected: to the "Sales" homepage, where you can see the statistics regarding leads, Sales pipeline, Annual budget, and target achievement rate.
Scroll to the "Sales" tab to access a drop-down menu and select the tool you want to use. You can click on "Marketing" to see the latest developments on the advertising front. The "Marketing" homepage will show you the company's budget, Lead source dynamics, and pie charts demonstrating various leads related statistics.
To access customer-related queries or complaints, Go to the “Service” section. Here you’ll see cases arranged according to the resolution stages, clients, and ratings are given; by customers. You can reassign the case to someone else or escalate the issue in case a client is unsatisfied.
Head towards the “Activities” tab in the menu to check out any upcoming events or create new tasks. You can import data by clicking on “Actions” and selecting a file from the system.
To access the company directory, go to the “Contacts” tab. You can view the client’s engagement history by clicking on the relevant contact. Here, you can edit the existing details and add new reminders for future meetings.