So, you are considering Efficy.
You’ll be wondering if it’s a good choice for you if its feature set compares well to other options on the market and if it is priced affordably enough for what you get.
This article will break all that down for you and more.
Plus, at the end of the article, you’ll find links to alternatives to Efficy as well as our top picks for the options in this category.
Or, just go straight to Our top picks for Best CRM.
Without further ado, let’s get started.
Efficy provides CRM solutions for businesses looking to streamline the workflow and manage all client-related tasks on a single platform. Moreover, you can connect with your customers anytime through Efficy as it stores all leads in an organized manner. It gives a platform to employees where they can work together on tasks and update results in real-time.
Here are some integral features of Efficy:
- 360⁰ customer view: Efficy allows all employees to access centralized information at one place without any bias. Everyone must have permission to make changes when necessary to maintain efficient functionality. Efficy gives everyone a 360⁰ customer view so they can track details and proceed with negotiations without any delay.
- Product Catalogue: You can store product-related details on Efficy and assign a manager to follow up on any claims. Your clients can do business anytime, and a product catalog allows your sales team to view all the relevant information before making a sales pitch.
- Marketing Campaigns: Your company’s sales and marketing ventures affect each other directly. Efficy provides optimal collaboration between the employees from different sectors, so everyone is aware of the ongoing negotiations and directed campaigns. It ensures there’s no conflict of interest among your sales and marketing teams regarding possible business commitments.
- Segmentation: It is a perfect tool for developing individual communication with your clients and making them aware of new offers or products. Mass communication can only help to an extent; Segmentation allows you to target a criterion-based population and make a sales pitch accordingly. You can set access rights to avoid any confusion and enable smooth exchange with the customers.
- Gamified CRM: Efficy’s revolutionary feature deploys game-like strategies to reward the employees upon meeting specified targets. It boosts morale and builds up a healthy work environment for your business. You earn badges after completing the objectives and can view your progression to get an idea of your growth.
- Interaction log: Efficy's CRM platform keeps a record of all customer interactions regardless of the medium. It’s crucial to know the context before moving to the negotiation stage as it shows sincerity towards the clients. You can add notes under each file as a pointer for other team members and easily reassign tasks.
Efficy offers 4 subscription plans to choose from depending upon your business requirements and client network. The "Starter" plan is priced: at 20€/month for 1 user with the minimum users being 2, The “SMB” plan costs 40€/ month per user with a minimum of 5 users, The “Enterprise” plan requires at least 5 users too and is priced: at 60€/month, and the "Corporate" package is priced at 80€/month starting with a minimum of 10 users. You can choose a suitable subscription to match your client interactions.
Efficy Discounts and Coupons
Efficy constantly adds new discount offers and coupons to maximize CRM adoption across businesses. You can currently use "SAVE25" during checkout to get a 20% off on the monthly subscription. However, it is subject to change in terms.
Efficy Free Trial
Efficy offers a free trial for all subscription plans to help you recognize your business needs before making the payment. To get the free trial, fill out a form, and Efficy's team will reach out to you at the mentioned address for a demo.
Efficy, a short how-to guide
You can get started with Efficy by mentioning your email address and company name on the homepage. Once done, you'll be contacted: by Efficy's representative to get an idea about your business requirements and expectations.
Click on “Training courses” to get a grasp on Efficy’s working and an easy transformation to CRM tools. You can scroll down the menu to access “Marketing docs" and view all company-related content.
Head to the "Products", and you'll see a list of all services provided by your business along with the product details. You can set access permission to control who views these files.
“Dashboard” contains all the statistical metrics relevant to sales and marketing. You can access it from the menu and sort items based on various parameters.
Go to the “Contacts” for a directory containing client information and address details. You can access each contact by simply clicking on it and making necessary changes.
The “Opportunities” tab will help you with all the incoming leads and see the progression. You can get a detailed view of every lead and manage the sales process to align it with the marketing strategy.
What is the #1 Best CRM To Use?
In short, It's Hubspot.
It's very well rounded, well priced, feature-rich with a large community of support and a very top-notch set of tutorials for every use case. You can't go wrong with Capsule.
Hubspot is a user-friendly CRM platform that provides advanced solutions with its robust marketing tools. It allows larger companies with complex workflows to perform efficiently and produce nifty results. Hubspot has you covered for your: Service, Sales, CMS, Operations, and Marketing needs.
For more details, read our Hubspot Review.