So, you are considering Hubspot.
You’ll be wondering if it’s a good choice for you if its feature set compares well to other options on the market and if it is priced affordably enough for what you get.
This article will break all that down for you and more.
Plus, at the end of the article, you’ll find links to alternatives to Hubspot as well as our top picks for the options in this category.
"Try Hubspot for free with this link🚀!" - Scott Max
Or, just go straight to Our top picks for the best CRM.
Without further ado, let’s get started.
Hubspot is a user-friendly CRM platform that provides advanced solutions with its robust marketing tools. It allows larger companies with complex workflows to perform efficiently and produce nifty results. Hubspot has five modules: Service, Sales, CMS, Operations, and Marketing, so you can include them in the package as per your business requirements.
Here are some impressive features available on Hubspot:
- SEO Tools: Hubspot is one of the few CRM services that provide SEO-related analysis for your website's content. Once you integrate your business website with Hubspot, it automatically scans it and recommends better optimization. Alternatively, you can paste your website's URL and get an SEO report.
- Content creation tools: You can create new blog posts for your website and edit the existing ones by simply integrating the website with CRM. Hubspot records all comments and edits made to the original content, so you are always in touch with the changes. Moreover, you can use the editor to start a new blog and add relevant images.
- CPQ Functionality: Every business needs to create quotations for products or services to assist sales reps in negotiations. Hubspot allows you to do it inside the CRM with its “Quotes Tool”. You can add unit price, discount offers, conditions, regulations terms, or any other information that will benefit the buyer and sales process.
- Campaigns Tools: Hubspot has several relevant automation tools that enable smooth interaction with clients and organize workflow. You can make posts on social media, send customized emails and run paid search campaigns to get leads on potential customers. It is one of a kind collection with all the necessary marketing tools and a great addition for larger businesses.
- Contact Attribution Reporting: Hubspot can help your management team understand the latest trend related to customers' sales processes and identify the sources that influenced their decision. You can customize the attribution parameters to get different insights into your business and recognize the market-making activities.
- Data Quality Automation: It allows you to automate properties like; time, date and add new automation to manage the incoming leads swiftly. Hubspot will follow all the pre-entered instructions and give a reminder every it finds a promising opportunity.
Hubspot offers you the option to create a customized subscription plan by adding the required services. Alternatively, you can choose from the existing bundles and get a general subscription. The “Starter” plan costs $45/month and offers fundamental marketing and sales features. The "Professional" plan starts at $1600/month with advanced marketing tools and customer service software. The "Enterprise" plan offers all available features of Hubspot and is priced: at $4000/ month, with the price set to go up to $5000/month From December 1, 2021.
Hubspot Discount and Coupons
Hubspot offers a discount on annual billing depending upon your subscription plan. You can get a 10% discount on “Starter” and "Professional" bundles. However, there's no offer on the "Enterprise" package.
Hubspot Free Trial
Hubspot gives a 14-day free trial for users interested in getting familiar with the CRM software. Firstly, you'll be asked some intrinsic details about your business niche and organizational role, after which you can proceed to the homepage. There are no credit card details required for registration, and you can use Hubspot for free even after the trial period albeit, with some limitations in the features.
"Try Hubspot for free with this link🚀!" - Scott Max
Hubspot, a short how-to guide
Once you enter the homepage, click on "Contacts" to see client details and call logs. You can edit an entry by clicking on it, add new accounts, sort clients and remove duplicates within this section.
Go to "Conversations" to access the inbox, create templates, and customer chats; for a better outlook on the client's behavior. You can connect external sources like social media accounts, Webforms, and emails to get all inquiries at a single platform.
Head to the " Marketing" tab and manage the Landing page, Advertisements, Media Campaigns, and SEO-related tasks. You can fix content-related issues through optimization tools and avoid plagiarism or grammatical errors.
“Sales” bar will help you navigate through several AI tools that can predict your future sales, manage tasks for employees, arrange meetings and create playbooks to help customers understand your product.
Go to the "Service" section and get a peek at the client's complaints. You can escalate the issue for a fast solution, Reassign a new executive, and filter tickets according to their status.
Click on "Automation" to create AI-powered insightful tools to get information regarding customer engagement. On top of that, you can create new workflows to guide the customer towards a purchase before assigning a sales representative.
To access Analytical tools, Go to the “Reports” section. Here, you can get updates regarding employee' performance, Traffic analysis, and sales records to make improvements; accordingly.