So, you are considering Pigeon.
You’ll be wondering if it's a good choice for you if its feature set compares well to other options on the market and if it is priced affordably enough for what you get.
This article will break all that down for you and more.
Plus, at the end of the article, you’ll find links to alternatives to Pigeon as well as our top picks for the options in this category.
Or, just go straight to Our top picks for Best CRM
Without further ado, let’s get started.
Gmail account is usually a primary source for business-related queries and marketing ventures. Pigeon is a chrome extension that allows users to manage and take control of mail inbox by tracking leads, clients, and sales processes. It works by integrating with Gmail and organizing incoming data to stay updated with the latest interactions.
Here are some cool features available within Pigeon:
- Gmail CRM: Pigeon melds with Gmail to simplify browsing through several business-related emails and opportunities. It shows the lead status and allows users to group entries according to the advancement stage. Moreover, users can sort leads as per various parameters and manually search for specific entries. Pigeon’s “Smart Field” option enables users to see elusive details like last interaction date, first email date, thread count, and message count.
- Email Templates: Pigeon’s email templates help you be more productive and speedier at responding to client emails. You can customize frameworks in several ways and add relevant fields to send the client the required information. The email template will automatically enter intrinsic details about the client from the integrated CRM to make the engagement professional and attractive. It is a great tool to prevent mistakes and manage time effectively.
- Email Tracking: Users can see how many times a sent mail has been viewed and whether the link has been opened; by integrating Pigeon with Gmail. Pigeon automatically records the context of interaction for each email, and you can view the details regarding the same from the activity icon. It helps businesses get a clear overview of clients' interest in your services, so they can approach the negotiations accordingly to increase the probability of sealing the deal.
- Automation: Businesses often need to follow up on emails or set reminders to arouse clients' interest and improve engagement. Pigeon allows you to automate replies and set follow-ups for queries within the existing thread. Moreover, you can save sequences for future use and set the time period before Pigeon follows up on the lead; with the automated mail. Pigeon will update the lead status to lost if the client doesn't revert to the automated emails.
- Google Drive Automation: Pigeon lets you share google docs and templates with clients, the sales team, and employees. Google drive automation makes it easier to collaborate on a project as you can share details with all concerned parties and customize the fields as per your preferences.
The “Basic” plan is free of cost and offers primary CRM features along with Email Tracking and mail merge.
The “Pro” plan costs $29/month with advanced automation features, Analytical reports, Zapier Integration, and alias support.
The "Team" plan is priced: at $149/month with unlimited users, Custom API, premium customer assistance while including all "Pro" subscription features.
Pigeon Discount and Coupons
Users can get a 34% discount on the annual subscription with Pigeon CRM. However, there are no offers on the monthly plans.
Pigeon Free Trial
Pigeon does not offer a free trial currently. However, you can get the “Basic” plan for free to understand how Pigeon works with Gmail and use its rudimentary features. You don't need to fill in any details or add payment options for Pigeon CRM.
Pigeon, a short how-to guide
To get started with Pigeon, add it as a chrome extension, and it will automatically integrate with your Gmail account. Once done, it’ll reorganize your mailbox to make leads more accessible.
Each lead will have its negotiation status in front. Click on “Group Entries By” to open a drop-down menu and choose how you want to group the incoming leads. Click on the plus icon to enter a new field or see details regarding existing leads.
To view how many times a mail has been opened; Scroll to the activity icon. Every time you reply to a mail, Pigeon will open a widget through which; you can add templates, reply sequences and automate emails. You can turn the email tracking off by clicking on the "Track this mail" tab in the widget.
Press “Windows+K” or “Cmd+K” for apple devices to open “Pigeon Helper”, through which you can navigate between leads, scheduled emails, collections, and sequences.
Click on “Saved Views” to save several views of the same data in a collection. There’s a tab named “Search Entries” to the immediate right of "Saved Views", and you can type a desired entry in the search bar to see relevant results.
Go to “Sort Entries” to set parameters for filtering the emails. Once you have the required results, click on “Saved Views” to create a new view.
What is the #1 Best CRM To Use?
In short, It's Hubspot.
It's very well rounded, well priced, feature-rich with a large community of support and a very top-notch set of tutorials for every use case. You can't go wrong with Capsule.
Hubspot is a user-friendly CRM platform that provides advanced solutions with its robust marketing tools. It allows larger companies with complex workflows to perform efficiently and produce nifty results. Hubspot has you covered for your: Service, Sales, CMS, Operations, and Marketing needs.
For more details, read our Hubspot Review.