So, you are considering Teamleader.
You’ll be wondering if it's a good choice for you if its feature set compares well to other options on the market and if it is priced affordably enough for what you get.
This article will break all that down for you and more.
Plus, at the end of the article, you’ll find links to alternatives to Teamleader as well as our top picks for the options in this category.
Or, just go straight to Our top picks for the best CRM.
Without further ado, let’s get started.
Teamleader was founded in 2012 with the idea to make following up on administrative and sales processes facile. It is a cloud-based software that makes it readily accessible from anywhere. Teamleader continuously rolls out new features according to the latest market requirements and customer needs. Businesses of any size can benefit from Teamleader as it provides a complete professional package that takes care of your sales, billing, and management tasks.
Here are some features offered by Teamleader that can truly revolutionize your business:
- Project Planning: Teamleader ensures that your project colleagues and clients are in sync with the latest advancements. You can share the progress directly with the client through Teamleader orbit to avoid missing out on deadlines. Moreover, it automatically copies the creation date, price quote, and expected completion time from the accepted quotation; so that you don't omit crucial elements.
- Schedule Planning: As a project manager, you can view the schedule of all available employees to see who is yet to receive a project and distribute tasks accordingly for quick execution. You can also see how much workforce should be deployed: on a project to avoid overexerting your employees.
- Time Tracking: Teamleader simplifies tracking work hours for both employees and project managers. Whenever you start a task, drag it to the agenda, and Teamleader will accurately clock the time spent on the project. Moreover, you'll get billed directly according to your work hours to ensure transparency on both sides. Teamleader generates an invoice and takes into account both billable and non-billable hours.
- Comprehensive Reporting: Teamleader provides users with inbuilt report creation tools. You can set each parameter according to your preference and generate analytical data to share the company's progress with employees. Teamleader also generates insight reports that give a statistical analysis of various attributes. You can edit these pre-made reports by altering the framework and creating endless possibilities.
- Retainers: Teamleader allows users to create milestone payments and retainers to avoid delays in tasks. You can reach an agreement with the client and decide the payment mode. Moreover, you can track how much time has been spent working on the project and release funds accordingly.
- Exceptional support service: Teamleader provides quick access to the client inquiries and centralizes all complaints from a ticket. You can see how long a ticket has been sitting still and the urgency level of the raised issue. Teamleader tracks all complaints to ensure customer issues are solved: at the earliest.
Teamleader provides a subscription plan based on your CRM requirements.
Small businesses and entrepreneurs can opt for "Teamleader focus", whose subscription plans are listed below:
The "Go" plan is priced at €60/month for 2 users, excluding VAT and an extra €30 for every user.
The "Move" plan is priced at €70/month for 2 users, excluding VAT and an extra €35 for every user.
The "Boost" plan is priced at €90/month for 2 users, excluding VAT and an extra €46 for every user.
Large organizations can opt for the "Teamleader Orbit Suite", priced at €50/month with a minimum of 10 seats. You can get setup and training for an additional €1.500,00.
Teamleader Discount and Coupons
Teamleader offers a 17% discount upon quarterly payment on every subscription plan of “Teamleader focus” and a 7.5% discount upon 3 years down payment of “Teamleader Orbit Suite”.
Teamleader Free Trial
You can get a 14-day free trial of Teamleader Focus without entering card details. However, Teamleader Orbit Suite only offers a free demo upon request.
Teamleader, a short how-to guide
Once you log in to your account, you’ll enter the dashboard where you can view upcoming tasks, scheduled calls, and set up meetings.
You can navigate across Teamleader through the menu bar on the left-hand side.
Click on "Calendar" to see upcoming events or create new meetings. Scroll to the bottom screen, and you'll find the option to integrate "Google Calendar", "Office 365 Calendar", "Apple iCloud", "Exchange Calendar" with Teamleader. Click on "All integrations" for more options.
Click on “Companies” to add new client businesses into your directory. You can enter VAT no. to autofill the remaining information or import data from dropbox and Google Sheets.
Click on "Deals and Quotations" to view the order details, forecasts and add new deals by clicking on the "Add deal" option at the top right corner. Click on "Delivery Notes" to add a particular note with each shipment. Go to "Tickets" and access customer complaints. You can see the "First response time", "Average response time", "Ticket distribution", and "Top 25 customers" under this section.
Click on “Targets” to track leads and opportunities. Go to “Sales phases” to move the contact further in the sales funnel.
Click on "Timesheets" to track the working hours. You can create quotes for billable and non-billable times to automatically create an invoice upon task completion.
Click on the profile icon in the top right corner of the screen to make changes to the account, upgrade plan and access the marketplace.