So, you are in the market for a CRM that suits asana.
Ideal, because in this article we have our compilation list for our top picks, and we compare the features and pricing for you.
If you just want the best choice, we’ve added that right at the top of the article as this was what is most requested by our customers. So, that’ll be the “can’t go wrong” option.
Otherwise, feel free to explore all the options we’ve reviewed on the market to find something that might fit you a little better.
Enjoy the list!
What is the #1 Best CRM To Use?
In short, It's Hubspot.
It's very well rounded, well priced, feature-rich with a large community of support and a very top-notch set of tutorials for every use case. You can't go wrong with Capsule.
Hubspot is a user-friendly CRM platform that provides advanced solutions with its robust marketing tools. It allows larger companies with complex workflows to perform efficiently and produce nifty results. Hubspot has you covered for your: Service, Sales, CMS, Operations, and Marketing needs.
For more details, read our Hubspot Review.
The best CRM specifically for asana
Asana allows you to organize projects, delegate tasks and track progress towards completion. Combining CRM with asana makes sales tracking easier and saves you the trouble of maintaining several platforms for each department. Have a look at the products below to choose the best CRM for Asana:
The Pipedrive CRM tool is intuitive and easy to use, providing a wealth of data of interest and future forecast for your customers and their interactions. It is a tool very focused on the sales area, not so much on marketing, and has a paid subscription. Currently, some of your customers are Amazon, Skyscanner or Vimeo. We have tested it to make an educational video on Youtube and have raised a special offer for readers of Marketing4eCommerce 1 month free trial (usually 14 days) and 25% discount on the first purchase. You can take advantage of it at this link.
Pipedrive makes sales-related tasks easier by fetching leads 24/7 and emphasizes the right opportunity so you can convert it into a deal from the sales pipeline. Pipedrive has a flexible and user-friendly interface that simplifies the transition to the CRM tool for businesses, lessening the workload of the sales team.
Here are some features offered by Pipedrive:
- Lead Management: Pipedrive offers an unsophisticated sales pipeline with several functionalities that provide a fully visual sales experience to improve efficiency and close deals faster. Users can track opportunities through all stages of the sales funnel and customize the dashboard to move all leads at one place for smoother interaction and prioritization. Moreover, Pipedrive provides users with an AI-powered sales mentor for personalized insights.
- Communication Tracking: Pipedrive allows businesses to manage contacts and group them into “People” and “Organization” so the sales representative knows the clients' role in the company and approaches them accordingly. Pipedrive provides a visual representation of call history and other modes of communication with the client giving a cutting edge to your business in negotiations. You can also make outbound phone calls within the Pipedrive and auto-link them with the relevant contacts.
- Sales Automation System: Pipedrive allows users to automate every sales process and take their business to the next level. You will be notified: at the earliest about any changes to the lead phases and account settings to prevent misuse of your CRM. Pipedrive’s Automation sends customized notifications to the clients at the right time to increase the chances of getting engagement and successfully closing a deal.
- Insights and Reports: You can create customizable fields for analytical reports regarding deals, leads, revenue, activities and add them to the dashboard for quick access. Pipedrive also offers employee management services to create goals for teams and individuals. It helps in evaluating the performances and assigning the tasks based on merit, which increases the chances of getting a positive outcome for every sales opportunity.
- Privacy and Security: Pipedrive offers a dedicated security dashboard to give users complete control and transparency over user permissions and privacy settings. You can see how many users are logged in to the Pipedrive account and prevent mischievous entities from getting hold of your data. Moreover, you can see how recently the password has been altered, devices using your account and whether there has been any attempt to change the admin settings.
Pipedrive has 4 pricing options for users to choose between depending on their requirements.
The “Essential” plan is priced at $15/month, giving users access to pipeline management, customer support, and data importation.
The “Advanced” plan is priced at $29/month, providing all features of “Essential” plus email scheduling, click tracking and workflow creation.
The "Professional" plan is priced at $59/month, providing all features of "Advanced" plus call tracking, document creation, and revenue forecasting.
The “Enterprise” plan is priced at $119/month and gives access to all features of Pipedrive.
You can get add-ons to get the most out of the Pipedrive CRM subscription.
LeadBooster add-on starts at $32.5/month upon annual billing and helps large businesses to engage with leads more frequently.
Web Visitors add-on starts at $41/month upon annual billing and helps you recognize how your clients found out about services that can improve your marketing strategy.
Microsoft Dynamics is the perfect software for connecting clients, products, people and operations, all from a single tool that can be implemented through an infinite number of options. However, it is a payment tool that will require training time for you to be able to use it to its full potential. For this tool, programming knowledge is necessary. However, once you know how to use it, you will easily be able to simplify and connect business processes, improving customer interactions and facilitating growth.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Features
Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides ERP and CRM services on a single platform. It offers a clear view of how sales and marketing efforts are going with automated and intelligent data analysis. You can use tools powered by AI and machine learning to get better insights into your business.
Here are some unique features offered by Dynamics 365:
- Unified Communications: Dynamics 365 allows you to connect with clients through "Microsoft Teams" and simplify the sales process. You can call meetings, have a conversation and send any valued offer or detail in a minute.
- Advanced AI tools: You can predict sales based on the latest marketing strategy and conversion rate with Dynamics 365's AI-powered tools. It allows you to generate revenue, set automated tasks, analyze data in a 360⁰ manner and much more according to your requirements.
- Finance and Operations management: Dynamics 365 has a financial analysis tool that can help you manage commercial operations and record every transaction. You can store credit card details, annotate tasks and accelerate training for new employees in the organization. Moreover, Dynamics 365 allows a smooth transition of complex workflows and management operations on the CRM.
- Asset Management: You can list your business assets on the supply chain within Dynamics 365 and efficiently manage all the related information, maintenance activities while reducing redundant costs.
- Power supply chain agility: Dynamics 365 can help your business's profitability through quick lead conversion and high-quality analysis. You can engage better with clients, set priorities, create automated bots, so your sales team has a better chance of securing the opportunity.
- Smart Maintenance: Dynamics 365 suggests approaches to grow your business and increase product longevity with safety through smart maintenance. You can keep a catalog and add relevant notes to help the sales team with the pitch.
- Visual editor: Dynamics 365 lets you create charts, graphs and organizational workflows to simplify performance metrics. You can set the parameters and get different points of view regarding business development.
- Learning Paths: Dynamics 365 provides educational content to help you get familiar with CRM services and implement their use throughout the organization. You can access several how-to guides, watch videos and participate in interactive sessions to get a grip on Dynamics 365.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Pricing
Dynamics 365 allows users to choose packages according to their business niche.
Customer Data Platform is available for $1452/month for a single user and $968/month as an add-on plan. You can get a customer voice function for an extra $194/user for a month.
The sales tools are available in 3 different plans. “Sales Professional” is priced at $63/month and $19/month as an add-on. “Sales Enterprise” is worth $92/month for an individual and $19/month as an add-on. "Sales Premium" is priced: at $131/month for a single user, and "Microsoft Relationship Sales" is available for $134/month.
“Finance” package is priced at $172.5/month/user and $29/user/month as an add-on. “Project Management” tools are worth $116.5/user/month and $29.14/user/month as an add-on subscription.
Dynamics 365 has particular subscription plans for small and medium businesses to fast-track their sales process. “Business Central Essentials” is priced at $68/user/month, “Business Central Premium” is available at $97.2/user/month, “Customer Service Professional” is worth $48.6/user/month and "Sales Professional" is priced: at $63.2/user/month.
Efficy is a CRM solution that adapts to all the needs and size of each company. Its software allows you to grow and develop commercial activities in a structured manner through integrated actions such as: document management, customer relationship management, marketing campaign and contract management, sales staff management and motivation, and collaborative project management.
Efficy provides CRM solutions for businesses looking to streamline the workflow and manage all client-related tasks on a single platform. Moreover, you can connect with your customers anytime through Efficy as it stores all leads in an organized manner. It gives a platform to employees where they can work together on tasks and update results in real-time.
Here are some integral features of Efficy:
- 360⁰ customer view: Efficy allows all employees to access centralized information at one place without any bias. Everyone must have permission to make changes when necessary to maintain efficient functionality. Efficy gives everyone a 360⁰ customer view so they can track details and proceed with negotiations without any delay.
- Product Catalogue: You can store product-related details on Efficy and assign a manager to follow up on any claims. Your clients can do business anytime, and a product catalog allows your sales team to view all the relevant information before making a sales pitch.
- Marketing Campaigns: Your company’s sales and marketing ventures affect each other directly. Efficy provides optimal collaboration between the employees from different sectors, so everyone is aware of the ongoing negotiations and directed campaigns. It ensures there’s no conflict of interest among your sales and marketing teams regarding possible business commitments.
- Segmentation: It is a perfect tool for developing individual communication with your clients and making them aware of new offers or products. Mass communication can only help to an extent; Segmentation allows you to target a criterion-based population and make a sales pitch accordingly. You can set access rights to avoid any confusion and enable smooth exchange with the customers.
- Gamified CRM: Efficy’s revolutionary feature deploys game-like strategies to reward the employees upon meeting specified targets. It boosts morale and builds up a healthy work environment for your business. You earn badges after completing the objectives and can view your progression to get an idea of your growth.
- Interaction log: Efficy's CRM platform keeps a record of all customer interactions regardless of the medium. It’s crucial to know the context before moving to the negotiation stage as it shows sincerity towards the clients. You can add notes under each file as a pointer for other team members and easily reassign tasks.
Efficy offers 4 subscription plans to choose from depending upon your business requirements and client network. The "Starter" plan is priced: at 20€/month for 1 user with the minimum users being 2, The “SMB” plan costs 40€/ month per user with a minimum of 5 users, The “Enterprise” plan requires at least 5 users too and is priced: at 60€/month, and the "Corporate" package is priced at 80€/month starting with a minimum of 10 users. You can choose a suitable subscription to match your client interactions.
NetSuite Customer Relationship Management software is a cloud-based CRM that offers a 360-degree view of your customers in real time. NetSuite CRM provides a continuous flow of information across the entire customer lifecycle, from leadership to opportunity, sales order, fulfillment, renewal, up-sell, cross-sell or support.
NetSuite has developed over the recent years and was one of the first cloud-based ERP+CRM systems. It is a multi-tenant SaaS solution that helps small and medium-sized organizations grow faster with customizable workflows. NetSuite provides unmatchable visibility and control over your entire business with its cloud-based applications that improve organizational productivity.
Here are some fascinating features that make NetSuite unique:
- Enterprise Resource Planning: NetSuite provides businesses with complete control over data and resource planning. From handling financial operations to processing order-related information, you can automate all manual workflows with NetSuite’s ERP. You can increase the productivity of an organization with ERP as it provides a clear vision of each business procedure.
- Global Business Management: NetSuite’s Global business management provides unrivaled visibility into operations in real-time. It allows multi-National businesses to manage complexities due to currency differences, tax policies, and legal conformity. Such organizations need to consolidate in regional areas while adhering to the company’s essence, and GBM makes that happen.
- Sales Force Automation: NetSuite allows users to automate administrative actions and sales operations, reducing the employees' workload. You can identify potential issues, create financial projections and track employees' performance to get a better outlook on your business activities.
- OpenAir: NetSuite’s OpenAir optimizes resources and employee allotment according to the skills required for a particular task. OpenAir creates various scenarios for every lead to maximize revenue and improve the chances of securing an opportunity. You can automate customer engagement and let OpenAir choose the right employee for each interaction based on past work and favorable conditions.
- SuiteCommerce: NetSuite helps e-commerce businesses automatically update online orders to the back-end to manage them centrally and reduce the processing time while increasing accuracy. SuiteCommerce allows B2B and B2C websites in unifying the front-end and back-end to remove manual operations and get higher client engagement.
- Timesheet Management: NetSuite assists Project managers to review time-based tasks and recording the working hours of employees. You can view relevant information like “Start Date”, "Work Done", and "Estimated completion time" to get an overview of performance. Moreover, you can reassign tasks through Timesheet Management to finish projects urgently.
- Project Analysis: NetSuite offers analytical tools that provide concurrent updates for every service rendered by your organization. You can track each lead individually to get a better statistical understanding of the client’s requirements. Moreover, you can share reports with colleagues through NetSuite to ensure everyone is on board with project advancement.
NetSuite does not offer a general subscription plan, and users have to fill in a form mentioning their requirements, business size, and budget. Once done, you’ll be contacted: by the customer executive regarding the best customizable tools for your organizational needs.
Why use a CRM at all?
A CRM transforms your entire business process and digitizes every operation for easy accessibility. You can set tasks, assign roles, approach clients all within a single platform without having to maintain different databases. A CRM ensures you are fully focused on making the sales pitch to your client rather than worrying about manually looking up details.
Your business will run efficiently, and you can assess each minute detail through financial reports and visualizations. It can help you assess the effectiveness of current marketing campaigns and make decisions accordingly. You can operate everything and see how they affect each other.
Why should you use a CRM with Asana?
One of the challenges while working with multiple clients or projects is; where you put all the information about who's managing the project, the client's contact details and other relevant information.
While integrating a CRM with asana, you need to consider how the individual systems work, how they are connected and how they maintain the interchange of data. It's crucial to understand how the components fit together and amplify your business operations.
Asana lets you manage projects and store every related information in a categorized way. However, what if there was a way to automatically fill up the project details during the assignment process and bring client updates in real-time to the representatives?
A CRM integration with asana can help you manage sales, marketing and financial operations along with project management. You can automatically fill up client details in asana from the CRM and vice-versa.
While working on projects with a team, you can quickly find and share the relevant information to collaborate swiftly through a CRM.
A CRM ensures every customer inquiry is attended to urgently and improve the functioning of the operations by managing every minute of technicality and quickening the process of following up on a lead.
By integrating CRM with asana you prevent duplications and manual redundancies through individual errors as every information is cross-checked between the two platforms. You can assess business strategies and formulate a further plan for the advancement of operations.
CRM integration with asana will assist you to organize data efficiently and stay notified regarding every update. You can view all the relevant information about a deal within a CRM and set project requirements accordingly.
CRM for Asana, A Summary
A business includes several workflows that decide how you approach each task on an organizational level. CRM with asana lets you create unique templates for every operation and ensure project instructions are quickly implemented. It's a great option for businesses looking to incorporate project management services into a platform that can maintain other business operations.
Pipedrive allows you to break down projects into shorter tasks and get notifications about the progress made by every member. It is our suggested pick if you're looking for a CRM that offers Asana integration. Visit the website to get started.