So you want answers, and you want em' fast. Here they are:
Quick links for the Best CRM Software
1) Best Overall 🏆
Customize your workflows to track all aspects of the sales cycle, from lead gen to post-sale support.
2) Good Plugins🥈
Hubspot is the undisputed king of full-stack marketing software. With solid CRM features.
3) Most Features 🥉
A sales-focused CRM that uses AI to automate repetitive tasks and manage leads and sales.
So, you are in the market for a CRM that suits cold calling.
Ideal, because in this article we have our compilation list for our top picks, and we compare the features and pricing for you.
If you just want the best choice, we’ve added that right at the top of the article as this was what is most requested by our customers. So, that’ll be the “can’t go wrong” option.
Otherwise, feel free to explore all the options we’ve reviewed on the market to find something that might fit you a little better.
Enjoy the list!
What CRM would you recommend?
In short, It's Monday.com CRM.
It's very well rounded, well priced, feature-rich with a large community of support and a very top-notch set of tutorials for every use case. You can't go wrong with Monday.com. It's the software we use with our clients at our ad agency.
"🚀Try Monday.com CRM For Free, It's my favorite CRM to use and recommend." -Scott Max
Monday.com is a user-friendly CRM platform that provides advanced solutions with its robust marketing tools. It allows larger companies with complex workflows to perform efficiently and produce nifty results. Monday.com has you covered for your: Service, Sales, CMS, Operations, and Marketing needs.
For more details, read our Monday.com CRM Review.
The Best CRM specifically for Cold Calling
Cold calling is a sales technique deployed by many businesses to nurture prospects towards making a purchase. A CRM that integrates that propels business growth through extensive lead generation will be the perfect fit for this category. Have a look at the products below to choose the best CRM for Cold Calling:
1. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is a tool quite similar to Salesforce, integrated by different tools and functionalities that you can use according to the needs of your company. It has a number of free options and paid PRO versions, which you can evaluate according to your needs. One of its great advantages is that it can be integrated with a multitude of other tools that are not necessarily complementary to its use.
Zoho CRM Features
Zoho CRM is a robust software that fulfills all your business requirements, from closing the deal and managing company data to collaborating with your colleagues. It provides CRM solutions according to the niche and size of your organization for an ideal sales experience which makes it one of the most coveted CRM tools in the market. Zoho CRM thrives in solving unique business scenarios with a quick turnout time and produces compelling results.
Here’s a wide range of features offered by Zoho CRM:
- Canvas design studio: Every business has different requirements, so it's weird why you should not be able to personalize your software experience. Zoho CRM allows users to makeover their homepage, tabs and menu bar with Canvas design studio. You can add aesthetic background to your CRM software and work efficiently by placing the frequently accessed; tabs on your homepage.
- Journey orchestration: Zoho CRM allows users; to create flowcharts that will determine the next step in the customer journey depending upon the response. Zoho Command Centre provides a unique interactive experience to potential clients and existing customers by analyzing the customer’s intentions.
- Omnichannel: Zoho CRM integrates all of your communications sources in one platform and smoothens proceedings with incoming leads. Moreover, you can hold web conferencing, set up service portals and live chat, collaborate with colleagues, and get real-time updates within the Omnichannel.
- Sales Enablement: Zoho CRM provides surfeit options for sales tools and lets you conduct every sales-related activity with comfort. It increases visibility into the client interactions and empowers your business portal by constantly adhering to the pre-entered commands. You can prioritize specific leads, get alerts regarding opportunities and build up a document library to assist the sales rep in negotiations.
- Performance management: Zoho CRM allows you to set targets for your employees to provide added motivation and track their performance with the SPM tool. You can also classify clients according to region, budget, and services required. Moreover, it lets you deal with multiple currencies and see exchange rates that can bolster your business.
- Developer platform: Zoho CRM’s developer platform helps you make custom solutions; for your business needs without much coding. You can integrate and unify your data from various applications, create automation, and run deluge codes to configure the CRM. It’s a perfect platform to help your developers get familiar with CRM services and build exciting products.
Zoho CRM Pricing
Zoho CRM offers subscription plans for every business, whether small, medium, or large.
The " Standard" plan is priced: at ₹1300/month/user. It offers custom dashboards, multiple pipelines, and 1 canvas design creation.
The "Professional" plan is priced: at ₹2100/month/user. It offers SalesSignals, validation rules, and inventory management.
The "Enterprise" plan is priced: at ₹3000/month/user. It offers CommandCenter, a Multi-user portal, and advanced customization.
The "Ultimate" plan is priced: at ₹3200/month/user. It offers Enhanced feature limits, Zoho Analytics, and 25 customizable canvas designs.
Small businesses can opt for “Bigin” by Zoho, priced at ₹550/month/user.
There’s also a free edition of Zoho CRM which offers essential management tools.
The Pipedrive CRM tool is intuitive and easy to use, providing a wealth of data of interest and future forecast for your customers and their interactions. It is a tool very focused on the sales area, not so much on marketing, and has a paid subscription. Currently, some of your customers are Amazon, Skyscanner or Vimeo. We have tested it to make an educational video on Youtube and have raised a special offer for readers of Marketing4eCommerce 1 month free trial (usually 14 days) and 25% discount on the first purchase. You can take advantage of it at this link.
Pipedrive makes sales-related tasks easier by fetching leads 24/7 and emphasizes the right opportunity so you can convert it into a deal from the sales pipeline. Pipedrive has a flexible and user-friendly interface that simplifies the transition to the CRM tool for businesses, lessening the workload of the sales team.
Here are some features offered by Pipedrive:
- Lead Management: Pipedrive offers an unsophisticated sales pipeline with several functionalities that provide a fully visual sales experience to improve efficiency and close deals faster. Users can track opportunities through all stages of the sales funnel and customize the dashboard to move all leads at one place for smoother interaction and prioritization. Moreover, Pipedrive provides users with an AI-powered sales mentor for personalized insights.
- Communication Tracking: Pipedrive allows businesses to manage contacts and group them into “People” and “Organization” so the sales representative knows the clients' role in the company and approaches them accordingly. Pipedrive provides a visual representation of call history and other modes of communication with the client giving a cutting edge to your business in negotiations. You can also make outbound phone calls within the Pipedrive and auto-link them with the relevant contacts.
- Sales Automation System: Pipedrive allows users to automate every sales process and take their business to the next level. You will be notified: at the earliest about any changes to the lead phases and account settings to prevent misuse of your CRM. Pipedrive’s Automation sends customized notifications to the clients at the right time to increase the chances of getting engagement and successfully closing a deal.
- Insights and Reports: You can create customizable fields for analytical reports regarding deals, leads, revenue, activities and add them to the dashboard for quick access. Pipedrive also offers employee management services to create goals for teams and individuals. It helps in evaluating the performances and assigning the tasks based on merit, which increases the chances of getting a positive outcome for every sales opportunity.
- Privacy and Security: Pipedrive offers a dedicated security dashboard to give users complete control and transparency over user permissions and privacy settings. You can see how many users are logged in to the Pipedrive account and prevent mischievous entities from getting hold of your data. Moreover, you can see how recently the password has been altered, devices using your account and whether there has been any attempt to change the admin settings.
Pipedrive has 4 pricing options for users to choose between depending on their requirements.
The “Essential” plan is priced at $15/month, giving users access to pipeline management, customer support, and data importation.
The “Advanced” plan is priced at $29/month, providing all features of “Essential” plus email scheduling, click tracking, and workflow creation.
The "Professional" plan is priced at $59/month, providing all features of "Advanced" plus call tracking, document creation, and revenue forecasting.
The “Enterprise” plan is priced at $119/month and gives access to all features of Pipedrive.
You can get add-ons to get the most out of the Pipedrive CRM subscription.
NetSuite Customer Relationship Management software is a cloud-based CRM that offers a 360-degree view of your customers in real time. NetSuite CRM provides a continuous flow of information across the entire customer lifecycle, from leadership to opportunity, sales order, fulfillment, renewal, up-sell, cross-sell or support.
NetSuite has developed over the recent years and was one of the first cloud-based ERP+CRM systems. It is a multi-tenant SaaS solution that helps small and medium-sized organizations grow faster with customizable workflows. NetSuite provides unmatchable visibility and control over your entire business with its cloud-based applications that improve organizational productivity.
Here are some fascinating features that make NetSuite unique:
- Enterprise Resource Planning: NetSuite provides businesses with complete control over data and resource planning. From handling financial operations to processing order-related information, you can automate all manual workflows with NetSuite’s ERP. You can increase the productivity of an organization with ERP as it provides a clear vision of each business procedure.
- Global Business Management: NetSuite’s Global business management provides unrivaled visibility into operations in real-time. It allows multi-National businesses to manage complexities due to currency differences, tax policies, and legal conformity. Such organizations need to consolidate in regional areas while adhering to the company’s essence, and GBM makes that happen.
- Sales Force Automation: NetSuite allows users to automate administrative actions and sales operations, reducing the employees' workload. You can identify potential issues, create financial projections and track employees' performance to get a better outlook on your business activities.
- OpenAir: NetSuite’s OpenAir optimizes resources and employee allotment according to the skills required for a particular task. OpenAir creates various scenarios for every lead to maximize revenue and improve the chances of securing an opportunity. You can automate customer engagement and let OpenAir choose the right employee for each interaction based on past work and favorable conditions.
- SuiteCommerce: NetSuite helps e-commerce businesses automatically update online orders to the back-end to manage them centrally and reduce the processing time while increasing accuracy. SuiteCommerce allows B2B and B2C websites in unifying the front-end and back-end to remove manual operations and get higher client engagement.
- Timesheet Management: NetSuite assists Project managers to review time-based tasks and recording the working hours of employees. You can view relevant information like “Start Date”, "Work Done", and "Estimated completion time" to get an overview of performance. Moreover, you can reassign tasks through Timesheet Management to finish projects urgently.
- Project Analysis: NetSuite offers analytical tools that provide concurrent updates for every service rendered by your organization. You can track each lead individually to get a better statistical understanding of the client’s requirements. Moreover, you can share reports with colleagues through NetSuite to ensure everyone is on board with project advancement.
NetSuite does not offer a general subscription plan, and users have to fill in a form mentioning their requirements, business size, and budget. Once done, you’ll be contacted: by the customer executive regarding the best customizable tools for your organizational needs.
Bitrix24 is a free CRM full of customer management tools, support and marketing automation features. Available in the cloud and locally, for mobile devices and desktops. Includes all essential tools: sales funnels, channel management, sales reporting, 360 degree customer view, repeat sales support and sales automation.
In addition, it comes with dozens of available integrations, and you can also create your own applications using its REST API.
In the corporate world, most of the marketing-related work is done collectively, and using different software for each task can be costly as well as inefficient. Bitrix24 offers all necessary tools for businesses within a single platform and makes it easier to collaborate with your team members. Bitrix24 has its virtual ecosystem where you can tackle every task with ease on an interface.
Here are some exclusive features of Bitrix24:
- Activity stream: It is the most happening place inside the Bitrix24 and is a perfect tool for communicating the project details with your employees. Think of it as a social media platform; where you can post project updates, create polls, follow relevant tags, and comment on posts.
- Virtual workspace: It is a great collaborative tool that helps you connect with the employees through video conferencing. Each call can have up to 48 members, and you can invite participants who don’t use Bitrix24. Moreover, you can track each employee’s work hours and progress through a Virtual workspace.
- Project Management: Bitrix24 offers the ability to create workgroups based on projects and assign tasks in several ways. You can approach each project differently, sort them according to the deadlines, and cumulate reports.
- Bitrix24.Drive: You can use the virtual drive inside the Bitrix24 to keep all your business-related files organized inside the system. Moreover, you can decide who gets access to each file and create new documents.
- CRM Space: It is your one-stop for all sales and marketing-related activities. You can customize the existing process templates or create a new one with the “Smart Process automation” without programming. CRM Space is designed: specifically to help you organize leads and lucidly automate processes.
- Sales Intelligence: Here, you can manage the traffic sources and see the ROI for each platform. It’s a perfect tool to assess your marketing strategy and see which sources generate more traffic. Users can connect their business website and get information on every lead through Sales Intelligence.
- Bitrix24.Sites: Bitrix24 has an inbuilt website creation tool that is easy to access and offers several templates to choose from. You can browse through the layouts according to your business niche or use an empty template to design a website from scratch.
- Marketing Campaigns: Bitrix24 allows you to target a specific audience through social media, Phone and E-mail. CRM marketing tool will identify genuine clients and help you connect with potential customers.
Bitrix24 currently offers 4 pricing options for users interested in getting the most out of CRM services.
The “Free” plan is best for the new users who want to get accustomed to CRM software and costs absolutely nothing.
The “Basic” plan is priced at €49/month and offers customer support service along with some simple collaboration tools.
The “Standard” plan offers advanced collaboration tools and an increase in user capacity. It is priced: at €99/month.
The “Professional” plan is worth €199/month and unlocks all features of Bitrix24. You can add unlimited users, which makes it suitable for established businesses.
5. CRM base
Base CRM is a CRM that puts at our disposal all kinds of functionalities that allow us to operate in an easy and simple way in our day to day. All its functions can be configured to achieve automation and simplicity in the most routine tasks, such as automatic call records. In addition, it is a tool that has a high frequency of updates and improvements.
DataCRM helps users to define acquisition, sales, and customer service processes that rationalize business operations. It’s a great tool to obtain quick results and maximize the efficacy of marketing campaigns. Businesses can record each task within DataCRM and sort pending activities according to the priority. It mitigates the risk of missing out on crucial conferences or business events and keeps you updated with any recent changes in the schedule.
Here's a list of features that DataCRM offers:
- Managerial indicators: It is like an analysis hub inside DataCRM where you get a broader vision of what is happening commercially. You can get daily work reports of each sales rep, set reminders about future tasks, and define parameters to entertain selective solutions.
- Sales statistics: DataCRM has set up the most common sales procedures that a business goes through; while converting a lead. You can modify these junctures according to your firm’s unique requirements and group leads in similar negotiation stages. Moreover, you can also observe the commercial evaluation of each opportunity and approach it suitably.
- Sales rep metrics: It gives you the desired information regarding the sales rep allowing you to assign them the task accordingly. You can tune the indicators to find out the productivity of each sales rep and assess whether they have achieved the targets. It also provides data about sales leads created or lost: making it a promising tool for management-related activities.
- Email templates: DataCRM allows you to prepare Email templates that assist in relaying new offers to the clients deftly. Each template will be stored and available for future use. You can change the intrinsic details and reuse relevant templates to save time and effort.
- Lead modules: DataCRM allows you to access specific leads from the pipeline and add pertinent attachments. It gives the sales rep an idea about how to approach the deal and makes it easier for you to reassign a task. You can add documents of the case file to make every information accessible for trainees or new employees.
DataCRM offers 2 pricing options to utilize the CRM services. Also, the total cost depends on the number of users you have, with the minimum amount being 3. The "Basic" plan comes with limitations in the number of custom reports you can create, automatic tasks you can assign, storage space, and does not have an API for developers, whereas the "Pro" plan offers all available features without any restraints.
Why use a CRM at all?
With a CRM, you can have your customer's data and information about the interactions you've had with them. It allows you to collect customer data from several channels and use it to personalize the client's experience with your company.
You can make a proposal based on the client's buying habits and increase the chances of making a successful sale. CRM's purpose is to have large-scale information about your customers, store it efficiently and make it available for your employees. Businesses can benefit from a CRM solution, as it unifies their operations and boosts coordination between all departments.
Why should you use a CRM for Cold Calling?
The main complication with cold calling is that you are not able to monitor and babysit the salespersons. As a business owner, you have to spend resources and money to generate an authentic list of leads that the salespeople are supposed to call.
However, you're not always able to make sure whether the calls are being made or not.
CRM allows you to set a mandatory number of calls that are required to be made; to a lead before marking it as lost. Once the opportunity is lost, there will be a rehash process so your sales representatives can start calling the prospect again after a set amount of time.
CRM allows you to create a specific blueprint that your salespeople can follow for telemarketing tracking and ensures no opportunity falls between the cracks.
Moreover, it automatically sends an email or message to the relevant lead with the product list. So prospects can assess their options and choose the best service.
It's more effective than just regular cold calling as it keeps you connected with the prospect even after the call disconnects. You can provide your sales representatives with relevant customer data gathered from social media sources and empower them to successfully close the deal.
CRM for Cold Calling, A Summary
Cold calling is the fundamental sales strategy of most business organizations, especially; service-based businesses or financial institutions. CRM allows you to generate more leads and increase your profit-making margins by closing more deals successfully and providing quality customer service.
Zoho CRM allows you to create unique workflows for your salespeople so they can efficiently approach leads on calls and effectively persuade them to avail services. It is our suggested pick for a CRM that suits Cold Calling. Visit the website to get started.